No announcement yet.

Car Crashed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were racing with an old old Mitsubishi Montero.

Well not anymore, We were bored so we wanted to test it's 0-60 down this road with a dead end and we do it all the time, but this time we sorta slowed down a little later than usual, and hit the end at like 30-40 mph. The car was in great shape, only the bumper was smashed in, but when we backed out the dead end sign punctured the Radiator.

That and we tried to Drift a new Corolla........didn't work so well.....hehehe

And this all just happened in the last 2 months..........And our racing team is just getting off it's feet ^^

Comment

I feel bad, driftincressida showed me some pics of his car, it was bad, i guess the insurance is taking it, but yeah the car did exist and now its *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up.

I apologise for my error in judgement. Also i hope his insurance at least gives him something worthwhile.

Comment

Don't worry man...There are a lot of Cressidas down here...I'm sure you can get back on your feet in a snap...

Comment

pics are available only on request, im me on AIM, because tahts the only thing i have. t0m0rr0w27

Comment

Working...
          X