ID Version 3 Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I happened to have a camera in my car so I was like "why not"

I dont know how much you spent to get that kind of points but here it's $1.00 a game.

Comment

Its 50 cents a game where I go for version 2 and version 3 is still 1 dollar. We also have unlimited games for $6 for 3 hours each saturday morning and night.

Comment

wow! If you play alot that makes it really cheap. Is this at gameworks or something?

Comment

I quit playing games altogether now. To me it's an addicting drug I can't stop using. I'm going to college in a couple of weeks(planning on being a doctor), so I really need to get rid of my demons. I even sent my PS2 to my mom who lives in another state, so I can't play. Every time I go to an arcade I only watch the fat kids battle each other on Initial D. They start sweating and get a good workout(I know DDR works you out too). It's like a Bally every time I go. It's like looking into a lava lamp ....

Comment

Not game works (although they have it) I go to Fiddlestix and Golfland and Metro Center. I know all the employees at Metro so I get free hook-ups. I played 20 games of Wangan Midnight:Max Tune the other day.

Comment

Working...
            X