Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altezza!

Hey guys i hear everyone talking about rx-7's and
    240's but what about Altezzas! I would like to learn more about Altezzas so if any of you have any info on them please put it up

thanks yall

bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* advan one....
    Attached Files

Comment

My team has got a 2JZ Altezza. Pretty fun from what I hear. It's up in Fresno, so I haven't got a chance to drive it yet. No clue what we're gonna do with it though.

Comment

^Don't you mean the IS300? It comes with a 2JZ you know.

Comment

does anyone have any info on the car itself??? and off the topic what engine does the supra have?

Comment

supra has 2jz

the altezza is jus a 4 door supra if u wanna look @ it like that...but if i'm right, not sure, the handling characturistics of the altezza/is300 is better

Comment

thanks man but lemme get this strait... the supra ended production in the 90's for the U.S. so the is300/altezza has a "new supra motor"? and i heard that the altezza adn is300 only came with auto tranny. how much would an altezza go for in the states to get it imported and all that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*?

Comment

Originally posted by silviafreak
                does anyone have any info on the car itself??? and off the topic what engine does the supra have?
                Wow you are a lost one...

Supra (JZA-80) - 2JZ-GTE turbocharged 3.0 liter inline 6
                2JZ-GE naturally aspirated 3.0 liter inline 6

Altezza (Japan) - 3S-GTE naturally aspirated 2.0 liter inline 4

IS300 (US) - 2JZ-GE naturally aspirated 3.0 liter inline 6
                (makes 3 hp less than the Supra version)

Comment

ahh i gotcha thanks alot man!
                  say does anyone know if rbmotoring of motorex is planning on importing them?

Comment

thanks man but lemme get this strait... the supra ended production in the 90's for the U.S. so the is300/altezza has a "new supra motor"? and i heard that the altezza adn is300 only came with auto tranny. how much would an altezza go for in the states to get it imported and all that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*?
                    IS300s came with manual also. Toyota took out the Supra, because low sales and high prices killed it. Off topic, next toyota will get rid of the Celica and the MR-2 spyder, and work on their Scion project(which I think is *Censored**Censored**Censored* and toyota is losing face to me). And lastly, do not import any car to the US period!

Comment

ahh i gotcha thanks alot man!
                      say does anyone know if rbmotoring of motorex is planning on importing them?
                      You got a lot to ask don't you?...If they were importing it, I don't really think you would be able to afford it...

Comment

was rong w/ importing cars aint it legal if theres a twin car in the us?

Comment

why not just get the american version of the car and do whatever conversions u want? itd probly be cheaper and save a lot of time in actually obtaining the car.

Comment

They don't use the same engine as I showed you earlier. The Altezza engine gives off different emissions than the IS300. Plus it needs to be test crashed(a lot of money right there). An RHD will test crash differently than a LHD. On top of that, you will have to file tons of paper work, and from your location maybe even more. No body(except people in the military) in this forum has never imported a car into the U.S. They might have bought one here, but chances are they didn't do all the paper work crap themselves...Please just give up on it. You will sound like a fool if you continue talking about importing a Altezza...

Comment

Why would you import an Altezza when it's one of the few cars North America got the better end of the deal on? Is it because it would be JdM Tyt3?

Comment

Working...
                              X