No announcement yet.

Altezza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thai, your the lost one lol, i hope you made a mistake when u put 3sgte is naturally aspirated. you prolly did it by mistake so ill just help ya out and tell every1 the 3sgte is turbocharged and the na version is the 3sge.

3sgte are in mr2s

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
      hey thai, your the lost one lol, i hope you made a mistake when u put 3sgte is naturally aspirated. you prolly did it by mistake so ill just help ya out and tell every1 the 3sgte is turbocharged and the na version is the 3sge.

3sgte are in mr2s
      Oh yeah, typo...

"i hope you made a mistake when u put 3sgte is naturally aspirated."

You don't need to hope, i already made the mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
        supra has 2jz

the altezza is jus a 4 door supra if u wanna look @ it like that...but if i'm right, not sure, the handling characturistics of the altezza/is300 is better
        not really. all manual IS300 has only a 5spd manual while some manual supras are 6spd (different tranny) also, i think the altezza's are IS200's not 300's, so i'm not really sure about it.

Comment

the altezza is hardly a 4dr supra..if anything the Chaser is a 4dr supra. my boy has a JZX100 with the 2jz gte and he pretty much romps me in the supra and we have the same engine. granted he has a little more tuning doen but still.
          altezzas here come with a 6spd manual and a 2jz also. there are quite a few that street drift with us actually under the bridge

Comment

IS are not cheap cars here....noth8ing with a lexus badge is gonna be cheap. altezzas are fast, as are IS300's....and the reason for there being an IS300 is it is 3.0 and and IS200 is 2.0...i dunno, they are cool, but i would rather have a chaser if i was gonna import a toyota.....

Comment

I would rather drive an IS300 than an Altezza.....but thats just me.

Comment

same car brain child..just called an altezza over here

Comment

???? No not the same car: different engines! Besides LHD is better!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                    I would rather drive an IS300 than an Altezza.....but thats just me.
                    same car... slight difference....

altezza - is RHD and has the 2 liter 3s-ge four banger

is300 - is LHD and has the 3 liter 2jz-ge inline six

and i think the front bumpers are different but please correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

The bumper grills are different, and thats the 1st civic avatar on this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by DreNspeed
                        same car... slight difference....

altezza - is RHD and has the 2 liter 3s-ge four banger

is300 - is LHD and has the 3 liter 2jz-ge inline six

and i think the front bumpers are different but please correct me if i'm wrong
                        there's two types of altezzas, but in japan there was an IS200 ... duh

Comment

The IS200 sucks in GT3, but I don't know how it handles in real life though...

Comment

It can't be too bad considering the fact it's a pretty popular tuning base in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                              The bumper grills are different, and thats the 1st civic avatar on this forum...
                              yes that's the most obvious difference. but there's actually a slight difference between the altezza's and the is300's front and read bumpers. i don't know the specifics but (possibly because of the very sturdy reinforcement beams required by american standards and not by japanese standards) the front and rear lip kits from japanese aftermarket companies do not fit on the lexus is300. and uhh yeah... i have a civic.... hehe

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                              there's two types of altezzas, but in japan there was an IS200 ... duh
                              actually there's 3 types... another model that is available is the altezza gita, the wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                                ???? No not the same car: different engines! Besides LHD is better!
                                lhd sucks its dumb and damn near the entire world drives LHD so its too common. i prefer RHD to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X