Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a crazy road.

Comment

you guys should all come up to canada for awhile, im from New Brunswick, and the roads up here are full of bends and elevation changes, the roads arent all perfect but most of them are pretty decent (the other day i was drifting in town and i hit a bunch of sand doing about 90kph sideways and ended up going down the road past my turn backwards) the cops around here are pretty decent(for cops) except the ones in the small towns. i hated our twisty roads back in the day when i was running my old monte carlo..... but now i love it, ive seen the error of my dragin days, and dream of getting off work and hittin the streets and slidin all night long

Comment

Originally posted by new_drift
        you guys should all come up to canada for awhile, im from New Brunswick, and the roads up here are full of bends and elevation changes, the roads arent all perfect but most of them are pretty decent (the other day i was drifting in town and i hit a bunch of sand doing about 90kph sideways and ended up going down the road past my turn backwards) the cops around here are pretty decent(for cops) except the ones in the small towns. i hated our twisty roads back in the day when i was running my old monte carlo..... but now i love it, ive seen the error of my dragin days, and dream of getting off work and hittin the streets and slidin all night long
        I wish I would've found some of those roads when I drove through NB on my way to PEI a few months ago. Although trying to AWD drift after being in the car for 12+ hours probably would not have been a good idea .

I've found very few roads around here that work well for drifting. Most likely when I get the S12 fixed up, I'll do some exploring. If anyone knows of any good roads in the central PA area, PM me .

Comment

Looking at those pics, it looks like the local government does a good job maintaining those roads after winter cracks 'em up. No need to worry bout them.

Comment

I seriously want too rip it up, isn't that the location as featured
            in HPI v8

Comment

Working...
            X