My New Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good man.

dorisaur, what country do you live in? sounds like europe, at least from the way you talk about the us dollar...

Comment

I live in Australia but i just got back from a few months in New Zealand. US dollar is almost 2:1 here so i would have approx 20k to play with after already buying the S13... We dont have to do engine swaps out here though as we dont get KA24 engines.

Yo Silviafreak, are you challenging me to the touge??? i consider myself the fastest on this mountain, hahahaha shutup man...

The drifting skill to back those words up?? I can drive the pants off of most people and for someone who is not a "drifter" the last time i had a go i was doing pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome.

Ive also done the pimp silvia thing and i know nissans back to front inside out, i know what im talking about.

Ohh and vosko knows *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* all... lol j/k, seriosuly he is getting good at sliding and he mostly knows what he is talking about so dont try to play those cars.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by dorisaur
        I live in Australia but i just got back from a few months in New Zealand. US dollar is almost 2:1 here so i would have approx 20k to play with after already buying the S13... We dont have to do engine swaps out here though as we dont get KA24 engines.
        nice. you guys are lucky enough to get the SR20 straight from the factory, right? also, being located where you are, i have no doubt you could build a sweet silvia with 11k...being closer to japan makes things a bit easier...right now its costing me about 2600k just to get an sr in my RPS13....its crazy here...

Comment

None of the good turbo japanese cars were released here so all of them are imports.

Parts are very easy to come by aswell..

Comment

11k would make a nice down payment on a 350Z, G35, STi, EVO or EVO MR. I'd probably just spend about 4-5 of it to put a new turbo on an SR-swapped S13 and do some minor upgrades and suspension.

Or buy my neighbor's FD and fix it.

Or buy a very used 300Z and fix it up.

Comment

Why dont you keep that $500.00 240sx. And...

-strip out the interior
              -take out the ka24de along with tranny
              -buy a book about suspension (How to make your car handle from drifting.com) and learn more about suspension
              -www.raceonusa.com has a variety of parts for 240sx's such as Kaaz lsd's 1.5 and 2.0 way are for sale. Consider getting a 1.5 way first. Parallel parking is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with a 2.0, and 2.0 way is real loud if not installed properly. 1.5 way is perfect for you.
              -Don't get no high dollar aero kit. Just find a front lip and maybe little sides. Don't get like a Vertex or anything since you probobly can't drift yet!

PM me if you need anymore help, sr20det black or red top will be a good thing to do... also hahhah just PM me

Post some pics of your car...

Here is a little game I was playing this morning. You should definetly try it (2.0 lsd would make that 50% harder). http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pparkgame.html

You guys cant beat me hahah 10sec that is, because I live my life 10 seconds at a time nothing else matters...
              Last edited by BartoszMakowski; 09-01-2004, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BartoszMakowski
                Why dont you keep that $500.00 240sx. And...

-strip out the interior
                -take out the ka24de along with tranny
                -buy a book about suspension (How to make your car handle from drifting.com) and learn more about suspension
                -www.raceonusa.com has a variety of parts for 240sx's such as Kaaz lsd's 1.5 and 2.0 way are for sale. Consider getting a 1.5 way first. Parallel parking is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with a 2.0, and 2.0 way is real loud if not installed properly. 1.5 way is perfect for you.
                -Don't get no high dollar aero kit. Just find a front lip and maybe little sides. Don't get like a Vertex or anything since you probobly can't drift yet!

PM me if you need anymore help, sr20det black or red top will be a good thing to do... also hahhah just PM me

Post some pics of your car...

Here is a little game I was playing this morning. You should definetly try it (2.0 lsd would make that 50% harder). http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pparkgame.html

You guys cant beat me hahah 10sec that is, because I live my life 10 seconds at a time nothing else matters...
                that sounds alot like my car...lol my redtop just dropped in today

Comment

btw, how do you get that little game deal to work?

Comment

arrow keys

Comment

don't be a rookie...

...do it right:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1516760&page=1

That is the standard you should aspire to build your 240 to. And, uhh...I'm thinkin he spent more then 11k, but that much will definately get you started. Although as mentioned above, if I had 11 grand it sure as shooting wouldn't go into a 240sx.

Comment

I love that car, if I had one that looked half that good, I'd be a pimp.

Comment

word.

anyone who COLOR MATCHES THE DASH SUPPORT is a pimp and a half.

Plus you can see him throwin up the shocker in the pics.

Comment

Working...
                          X