• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy 240/180sx

crazy 240/180 sx
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

ahhh kill it kill it!! ive seen those pics before... i wanna take a hammer and break all that ugly *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on it and then use the chassis and parts for my own good

but seriously i dont know what id do if i saw that thing on the road... ugh

Comment

wow, transformer!!!!! its gonna transform and whack someone soon....

Comment

omg it still has stock exhaust......wow it takes it to a whole othe rlevel of wrocg if those......things.....arent at least "functional"

seriously that thing has to get keyed or have somthing thrown at it on a daily basis

Comment

OMG that is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. It has like 30 different brake lights.LOL

Comment

I lvoe that car soo much! Look at those two fake exhausts and the ugly lights, kit, color, spoiler, hood etc.!!!!!

I *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in hate it so much.

Comment

oh.....my god....that thing...is freaking...NASTY!! i thought it was an integra at first, because you ALWAYS see 2nd gen integras with taillights like those.

i dont think ive ever seen anything as ugly as that, honestly. 5 exhaust tips...wow, thats like a new record.

Comment

Where's the Type R sticker?

Comment

DAMNIT, HE STOLE ALL MY IDEAS!!!
                    Actually thanks for that. I just puked all over my desk.

Comment

dont you mean the option stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO
                        dont you mean the option stickers?
                        BOTH!

Comment

They left out the dang high performance wipers...errrrrrr. Haha but seriously a 240sx or 180sx in my book is cool no matter what. It is all about your personal style.

Comment

240sx's/180sx's are pretty much always cool for me too....except when they look like that.

Comment

ok even though i just posted it about personal style^ here is my opinion...what a waste of a good car. I mean once again the personal style thing ok sure but the thing is probably dragging its fake fart cans on the ground thanks to the weight of that huge oversized 300zx wing. I mean did they take that off an old dodge charger? The car looks like something out of star wars. But what ever its your car (who ever owns it) so do what ever with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X