crazy 240/180sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munch
    oh.....my god....that thing...is freaking...NASTY!! i thought it was an integra at first, because you ALWAYS see 2nd gen integras with taillights like those.

i dont think ive ever seen anything as ugly as that, honestly. 5 exhaust tips...wow, thats like a new record.
    I thought the exact same thing when I saw the tail end of it, thought it was an integra.

Nasty car. I'm all about personal style as well, with limits. It should atleast resemble a car, that more closely resembles a hunk of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to be honest >.<
    Last edited by Euphoria; 09-03-2004, 01:54 PM.

Comment

that is by far the funniset *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i have ever seen- I laughed for about 2 mintues straight. just think if it were not for people like this we would never laugh and would not have any examples of what NOT to do

Comment

i have more pics of this car, and guess what, the dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored* has put a honda civic front bumper onto that 240

Comment

thats spock's car isnt it??? I remember that thread about ugly cars and Spock saw that pic and was like "hey thats my car!!!"
          then someone thought he was joking as did i but he wasnt. Anyway yea spock posts on this site.

Comment

this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is the bomb!!!!

Comment

hmmm my opinion is wtf is that it look like the pimp my ride show fuked up big time or some thing that thing look like its going to lift of the ground and fly sh1t who is the driver ET or wut .

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it, your not driving it...let the as-shat driving it reap the benefit.

Comment

now thats real JDM!!! lol

Comment

HOLY shite

Comment

That car has nothing to do with a 180sx..........

Comment

To me half of the cars in pics and vids might as well look like that.

I like cars that are clean and subtle. tupperware sucks.

Comment

The reason why the rear looks like an Integra is due to the fact that those eurotails are the second generation Integra euro's fitted to a 240sx coupe.

Comment

There is nothing euro about those tails.

Comment

Working...
                            X