gt4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gt4

the long wait it's almost over, so wat do u all think about gt4 this time? do u think that this is just the end of the first waitin period and the second waitin period is yet to begin?

Well if GT4 can keep up with GT2 (which in my opinion is the best GT game) Ill be pretty stoked. But Im more excited about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas over all the other good games comming out this season, but Im pissed its gonna be delayed till Oct. 26. BTW, when will GT4 be released?

Comment

should be in novemeber some time

but yeah, GTA SA is going to be awsome.

Comment

Dizzam, November now..Hehe, I totally forgot about the game even though when it comes out and I buy it will be favorite game of all time

I just gave up on checking every now and then to see when the game is going to come out. Damn near a year of extended waiting, this game better kick some major a$$!

Comment

ahh GT4...i can't wait for drift battles with crown victoria's against dodge srt-10 pickups woooo

Comment

the photography mode looks great! the details are truly amazing. there are some video clips out but i cant remember the site. i just want to cruise around in new courses (until then trial mountain will be my favorite.)

Comment

I tried the japanese prologue. It is pure magic. I love it. I can't wait until I can play it in simulation mode, and try all the tracks... I even got to sample the McLaren F1 Long Version (Fina sponsored car). Tsukuba, Fuji Speedway.... plus the made up tracks... it's awesome.

Comment

*drools all over keyboard*

I j-j-just (parden my stuttering its quite the moment) that the E36 M3 has been seen/photographed being tested on the GT4 games..

Sweet mother of god, that kicks a$$!!!! I can be getting slideways in my moms car in a video game instead of in real life and getting grounded

This game is going to own big..

Comment

cannot wait! i have had a copy reserved for almost a year now...and at least here it comes out 10/20/04, so just in time for my b-day... and if you can paint your car, and do body kits, and all that good stuf, i will be in heaven! i cant wait to be able to drive on Tsukuba and drift at Fuji Speedway!!! does anyone know if the Sekai Hills track is in GT4?

Comment

www.gtplanet.net
                    For all your Gran Turismo Drifting Needs

Comment

i have it pre ordered. they say it'll be at my door november 17th. ahhh yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X