No announcement yet.

most riced out magazine ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think so. in my opinion they have the correct amount of humor and facts about the cars. plus their tech articles are really good, and the letters section is hilarious

Comment

i agree. I've had supper street for about a 1/2 year now and it is awsome. And guys don't forget the amaisingly hot asian chicks

Comment

Re: *sorry about the double post*

Originally posted by SilverGhost
        first off, that acronym is sweet, and so true. second, i hear what you are saying about the sr, or just 240's in general. like when everyone thought you needed an sr so that you would have some power so you can drift...thats a load. only reason why im putting an sr in my car is because ive been through 2 ka24's and felt like a change. also, before i drifted too hardcore, i used to "street race" (i.o.w. showing 15 yr old kids that their riced integra is slow) i used to be the only guy in town peeling a modded RS13...shortly after i stopped doing that crap (realized its immature to endanger innocent peeps lives, and drifting is way more anyways) i noticed that alot more modded 240's were showing up on friday nights, but i think the drift craze solved that for me, cause the started disappearing after Drift Showoff, so im thinking they either crashed trying to drift, or said "F_-_ that sheeit, its way too hard", cause they are almost all gone, so i will once again be fairly original. sory thhis was so long, just had to coment on the 240 scene here...lol
        i know more of those 240sx ricer are gone now and i really thinks it's because it's too hard for them

Comment

I think of a ricer as someone who puts something stupid on a car. For example: Skyline headlights and taillights on a Honda Civic.

Comment

Originally posted by NoOneBetter
            I think of a ricer as someone who puts something stupid on a car. For example: Skyline headlights and taillights on a Honda Civic.
            Agreed!!

FD3S_pilot, i think that has to be it.... there is no way that many people could crash taht quickly, well not drifting at least...the worst one i ever saw was actually really nice, just the kid was a punk...he had an Apex'i N1 system on his s13, and i pulled up next to him in the Z im currently driving and asked him what it was...his response was "im not sure, the guy i got it from said it was good though" i imediatly sped off, quite pissed cause the kid was such an a$$hat...

Comment

Originally posted by NoOneBetter
              yeah SilverGhost, that's got to be it.........but i still like 180maniac's :

R- Race
              I- Inspired
              C- Cosmetic
              E- Enhancements

^that's just funny(in a good way)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                you aint seen nothing yet, one you see a megazine in sydney called hot 4s, you will know what a riced megazine is.

YES. If any of you get a copy of HOT 4's youll see what rice is!

And also autosalon is a big rice mag integra front civics s15 nosed integras etc... only some of the cars actually have balls! and even still theyd be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* of a sight to wake upto everyday!

Comment

last months super street was one of the gayest mags i have ever read. If i want FHM i'll stick with my free copys that i get. TIll then stick with the jdm cool mister JDM slong and ricky *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* nut chew

Comment

thanks guys =]

Comment

i think sprot compact car is pretty legit, but modified mag i htink follows drifting the most

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
                        i think sprot compact car is pretty legit, but modified mag i htink follows drifting the most
                        ---
                        yeahh im looking towards a mag that has pretty much drifting in it..can anyone name some?

Comment

Working...
                        X