Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

685 here

Comment

No. 690. Whatever Nissan says, we have to try guys... Maybe it's irrational, but who cares about that shieet?

Comment

I dont care what u guys say. I can always hope and dream! I signed #721!

Comment

Comment

I think that car companies should license their discontinued designs to independant builders. Kind of like when Victor was building SEGA Saturns. I would buy a 240sx that another company made. I mean, alot of people would buy re-issued cars. Think like muscle car guys as well as people like us. It would be cool as long as they didn't try to "modernize" it like the PT cruiser, haha. But hey, this is America, of course, like evrything else, they would bastardize it to produce the highest profit possible. I mean look where we are; drifting.com?...exactly my point...Here's to dreaming.

Comment

someone should post this Petition at a 240sx forum or something.....we'll really get some results....right?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                I signed it... Who's the dimwit who said 240SX?

It's the Silvia we want... not the 240SX... Dimwit... !

I'll take it with an SR20DE ready to be turboed without a turbo... i.e. Block is same as Japanese version. Just needs headswap with turbo parts... They can make the Turbo parts a NISMO version or something and make a killing by selling it like that.

Matt.
                This shows the noob factor of drifting and S13's. The SR20DET has been out of production for quite some time and are NEVER coming back. Same with the RB series. The Silvia is dead, deal with it.

Comment

number 743. i would like to see another silvia here, i think it would be cool. plus the possible pics of the s16 that i have seen look sweet as fack.

Comment

I signed it. Number 741

Comment

I hit that No. 749

Comment

can u vote more than once? cuz if u can i will post till choke

Comment

The only way this will work is if for some magical reson, not one more person buys the Sentra SE-R Spec-V. This is the car that is in our way, and it doesn't seem likely to budge. It fills the desired sport compact slot so well because: It is practical. Four doors means room for the kids. It is "sporty." people dont want an overpowering rear drive car, they just want something "fun." It is front wheel drive. People who suck (i.e, those who only drive automatics) are afraid of RWD, because they cant drive in the winter. So unless everyone stops sucking/loving the sentra (no offense to sentra owners) lineup, I doubt we will get our beloved 240sx back. I think a better idea for Nissan would be a Turbo 4 powered AWD sedan to compete with Subaru and Mitsubishi.

Comment

if nissan made a awd4 to compete with mitsu and subaru, there would be some tight compiition. All the minor changes made to those ares is insane. Nissan would have to made something over the top of those two to even get recignition for it. thats what i think.

Comment

me, signed it #788

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
                                if nissan made a awd4 to compete with mitsu and subaru, there would be some tight compiition. All the minor changes made to those ares is insane. Nissan would have to made something over the top of those two to even get recignition for it. thats what i think.
                                While this is true, wouldnt a budget minded over the top AWD turbo4 car be pretty freagin sweet?

Comment

Working...
                                X