No announcement yet.

TAXI the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wanna see good car chases? Rent "Ronin" with Jean Reno and Robert DeNero. OH MAN, those are the most awesome chases I've ever seen.

Comment

I love that movie because of the E34 M5. Not many movies have those cars. Actually I don't think I've ever seen one in another movie.

Comment

Other notable car chase movies:

Gone in 60 seconds
        Original Gone in 60 Seconds
        Smokey and the Bandit

At first I didn't wanna see it, but now I think I will. Gotta see the 'Bimmer, the trasforming Crown Vic (with it's so-fake-it's-not-funny hoodscoop), and of course, the girls.

Comment

I'm not sure if "Taxi" is gonna be that great. Just more eyecandy that defies the laws of physics. "Ronin" was awesome because it was all real. Btw, one thing about "Ronin" is that there will not be any more car chases filmed in France because it disrupts traffic too much, and they vowed not to do any more.

More chases:

Ronin- pure genius!
          Lethal Weapon 4- side-swipin action!
          Matrix Reloaded- sheer size!
          Bullit- The revving will deafen you
          Bourne Identity- a mini can go anywhere!
          Bourne Supremacy- The bulletproof taxi just won't stop!
          Gone in 60 Seconds(new)- "Go baby go!"
          The Fast and the Furious- Dirtbikes can jump, why can't a Supra?
          Last edited by Pennyman; 09-28-2004, 03:32 PM.

Comment

The orginal Taxi, has the same exact plot and even ending scene. I'm just gonna sneak in, I'm not wasting 9 bucks for it. Trust me, the French Taxi rocks compared to this lousy shiiit, piisses me off but I'll watch it for the hell of it.

Comment

is it me or does it look like the bodykit on the Crown Vic look like something from Saleen?? i mean after all they do specialize in Ford cars.

Comment

Well I thought that the whole Starsky and Hutch movie was worth seeing just for that Gran Torino (and Carmen Electra makin out with some other broad). The car chase isn't great, but you gotta love the oversteering around every corner, the burnouts in reverse and the sheer coolness of an ugly car made really cool. Anyways I thought that Taxi looked like the most retarded movie in the world. I dont wanna watch a fat chick drive a riced out uber digitalized Crown victoria. Do you wanna watch a fat chick drive a riced out uberdigitalized Crown Victoria? If I wanna see a good taxi movie, Ill see collateral.

Comment

The Transporter had a BMW. That was a cool movie except for the ending . It had some very cool (or at least I thought they were) chases. And the original French Taxi Movie was cool, especially the Peugot.

Comment

Hell, you wanna see some good Bimmer films, just go to Some Awesome Bimmer Films

Make sure you watch "Star".

You wanna see a good car chase scene? Go watch The Fast and The Furious Click on that link if you like the movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X