What are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts?

Wanted to know what you guys thought about my up and coming drift truck....Just got the front end on.

no offense, but is this a joke? (seriously no offense)

Comment

No....It's the look and performance I'm going for. It's early. A lot of work to be done. Still a work in progress. I know there's no one here who knows anything about what I'm trying to do, so....Here I am.

Thanks for the thought....

Comment

well, its always nice to have a different view of things. so I see that its not a joke, in that case i say NICE CAR!

Comment

Thanks man....

Comment

Niiiiiiice. You wanna know 2 things that would be ultracool? 1-throw on some spinners. Since it's a truck, it wont look completely retarted (like if it were on an 86). I always thought that would be sweet, havin those wheels spin when you have the back locked up and whatnot. 2- Get some airbags on that thang. Once again this is acceptable only on a truck like yours. But another thing I always wanted to see someone turn real hard, then pop the back up to throw the car into a deep angle drift. Just my thoughts, your money.

Comment

No offence, but HOLY S**T!!! Thats a pickup truck allright, ill bet it that this truck will bank like a drunk fat women (no offence to the fat women neither)

We`ll the performance look? I never seen a perfomance car with a redicules scoop like that before though

And im just curious, can u stick your head in between the tire and the fender?

Im just saying, good luck, its not going to be cheap nor easy if you are going to make that a drift car!

Comment

I'm glad to see you guys have imagination. Thanks for the put downs. The rear end swings out alright. Pops out nice, actually. When I get the balls to try something. It's a daily driver so I'm very hesitant to get down and dirty and to dog it out. Doesn't bank that bad, though. Guys, I know it's a stretch, but bare with me. It's not an S15 or R34, man. I know this. But it's something that no one here is doing and no one knows about.

I put the hood on there cause there's nothing like it here. Also, it really cools the engine. I know it cut engine bay temperature in half. It's not as heavy as the OEM hood, either. But whatever....Keep 'em comin' kids.

Comment

Hmmm... Unique, and I like that. But... what looks like it was a Ford Ranger, now looks like it came out of a rice field if you catch my drift. (Ha! Two puns in one sentence.)

But like I said, Very Unique! and thats cool. Though in my own personal opinion, I want to see some skills before I see some spills. Looks like you put alot of money into that, and how much would it hurt to see that thing hit something, or crash, or break.

If you are looking for props becuase you have a cool looking car, you got it. But my car is totaly stock, and has a really bad paint job, though I still get alot of respect in my area because I (for the most part, I'm no pro though) know what I'm doing on the street.

It's not all about how your car looks... I mean... take the 86 for example. I find those ugly as hell, but in the right hands they can drift like no ones business.

But anyways... On the uniqueness scale you are defanatly up there! Stay safe though and don't mess that thing up! But that doesn't mean, dont drift. Just don't be wreckless. or should I say wreckful?

Comment

Lower it. Put cool JDM TytE DoRiFtO rims on it too. Then it will be cool. O, and I mean COMPLETELY LOW like almost slammed. Because if you dont, then you will flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                      Lower it. Put cool JDM TytE DoRiFtO rims on it too. Then it will be cool. O, and I mean COMPLETELY LOW like almost slammed. Because if you dont, then you will flip it.
                      Way to be completely wrong. Have you ever even driven a truck? Thanks for playing

That truck is as ugly as the day is long. Sorry...well, no I'm not. Somebody had to tell you. And before you cry about being flamed and insulted, you asked for opinions and my opinion is that your truck is a tupperware-covered salad wagon. You even got the funny-fonted window sticker and red windshield wipers. Doh.
                      Last edited by Parry; 09-30-2004, 09:58 PM.

Comment

you want opinions, you should be shot, go back to hangin out with your ricer friends that own civics.
                        and to the guy that mentioned air bag suspension, and spinners, your retarded too. wtf, airbags are way too soft for any sort of performance driving, sorry, but this forum is a joke, i think you should all be incinerated in a mass grave and leave drifting alone.

i say curb that bumper, incinerate that hood, do sumthing with those wheels, either get bigger ones, or lower the damn thing to fix that wheel gap, you shouldnt be running on 15's with low profile tires, then goto the strip and drag race, cuz thats the crowd you fit in with. oh yea, dont cry, i speak the truth because you asked for it.
                        Last edited by knightrider; 09-30-2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider
                          you want opinions, you should be shot, go back to hangin out with your ricer friends that own civics.
                          and to the guy that mentioned air bag suspension, and spinners, your retarded too. wtf, airbags are way too soft for any sort of performance driving, sorry, but this forum is a joke, i think you should all be incinerated in a mass grave and leave drifting alone.
                          Hahahaha holy crap. incinerated in a mass grave, rofl.

Comment

I'm not crying kids. This is what I wanted. Truely. Thank you for what you guys are saying. I'm not asking for respect or props. I've got that in my area. It really doesn't bother me. I just want to know what the rest of the world thinks.

Comment

But please man, if you want it to be cool, LOWER THE CAR. It doesnt have to grind the pavement, but you shouldnt be able to stick three fingers inn between the tire and the fender, or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X