No announcement yet.

Everybody drifts now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know nxn, in sydney is likda like that too, fill with ricers, especially the lancers u talked about, all "EVO" up and altessa light 18" without lowering, and high performance echaust and window wiper and an additional high performance break light of the wing. makes me wana laugh every time i see such a car.

Comment

Last week my friend and I were at this intersection, the light had just turned red and we were the only people there (we were facing north). To our left(west) heading east is a riced out 1st gen. eclipse.This guy decides to be a hardass and turn right(south) and drift through the red light/intersection, but he gets major understeer and misses us by about a half foot,a light pole, gets half his car in the dirt and swerves back into our lane(now going against traffic).Lol the look on the guys face was outrageous! not to mention he closed his eyes right when he was just passing us. Not to far down the road he misses another car coming toward him haha and swerves back into his regualr lane. O yea these roads were two lanes going each way, 4 lanes total.

Comment

i know nxn, in sydney is likda like that too, fill with ricers, especially the lancers u talked about, all "EVO" up and altessa light 18" without lowering, and high performance echaust and window wiper and an additional high performance break light of the wing. makes me wana laugh every time i see such a car.
        What really pisses me off, are the guys that drive lancers, mirages, civics etc who drive along thinking they are kings of the road, thinking they are quick just because its an import. Then they laugh at you for driving a sedan on something older than the typical 2001 lancer every one has these days.

Thats until you show them why spending $12,000 on their lancer was a waste of time and leave them for dead.

Comment

When i'm sixteen I get an xB. No drifting there.....until I finish saving for my 240 hehehe.

Comment

i got a story...

this happened a few months ago during easter vacation. I have a friend whos pretty well off, he's owned 2 chevelle SS's and is now building a drag CRX with his friend, this guy THOUGHT he could drift. when I come back from easter vaction i hear from my friend: "dude zack tried to kill himself drifting and almost did!" so i go to zack and ask him wuts up, he gives me this "I'm not gonna tell u" look, i tell him its alright he can tell me. turns out he really thought he could drift so one night while taking he corner in his 95 tercel (yes, FF) he hit the ebrake. Thats not a big deal considering it was an empty road and so on. The big deal is, the turn was leading into a bridge and his car flew off. It flew off and rolled 1.5 times down about 130 ft, till it got stuck between the mountain side and one of the support beams of the bridge. This guy should be sooooooo thankful he's even able to walk, because him and his friend got away with minor scratches and bruises.

psycho kids these days

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
              i got a story...

psycho kids these days
              ahah that sounds familiar, i think you called me that what yesterday

but anyways ya when i had the fd one day during lunch i was chilling in my schools parking lot and these kids are all hassling about how theyve got fds and they want to show me how to really drift my car and i was like um how about noo. a few days later i found out that they both owned civics ahh liars, bad bad liars

Comment

I got one,
                I was ridin with my dad in his company's taurus station- wagon. There was this kid driving a probe, he would floor it then he would have to slam on his brakes since there was traffic. He got up next to me and my dad at a red light. My dad started to rev his engine and the kid looked over at him and revved his. When the light turned green he floored it and then my dad turned right.

yea me and my dad have some good times in the company car pushin the e-brake down a hill, doin sit still burnouts in the dirt, tryin to drift goin up to school, etc.

Comment

Who woulnd't agree that drifting is better then sex ?

1 You can thrash the sh!it outta ya car she wont complain.
                  unless she over heats

2 Your car never cheats on you.
                  unless your mate took it for a joyride.

3 Your car loves the fact that you can drift it.
                  unless your car says f-off your not my type

4 Cars dont have to ejaculate.
                  Unless you drift with an erection

LOL

The reason is this ( I THINK ) Just because you can get ur ride 2 slide is one thing, Learning to control it or holding it is another.
                  And so is coordinating your gear changes. Whilst still being able to hold the wheel when sliding.
                  For the 1st time 3 years ago i saw an s13 approach an intersection at aleast 150 km/h then turned hard left
                  and he held that while his gf was in the front passenger seat.

Im thinking, You B@st@rd, So i hopped in my commodore and tried the same thing, My car is manual, and it worked i just had to down change from 4th to 3rd so i had enough speed and when the car started to straighten out i just floored it and she smoked up for 600 meters, Yes i have LSD. So i left 2 black marks for everybody to see. Though that was my first time drifting.
                  Last edited by ; 10-20-2004, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X