No announcement yet.

Drifting in a FF Minivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of my old dream to take my Pontiac Montana and drop in a crate motor in the back. Then I found out while riding in it with my 17 year old stepbrother that it does in fact "drift" underpower, i dont know exactly how since it is FF but it does get minor angle with the fronts smokin, what ev. But I wish you good luck with this project. My idea for it is, actually get an STi engine and the Integra head and drop it straight over the rear axle, and the direct drive that straight to the Diff', you might not have a reverse but you will have a damn responsive engine with an awesome 1st gear

Comment

Making a reverse would be easy. Trap door, then follow the great teachings of Fred Flinstone. I can legpress 1000 lbs, I'm sure moving something on wheels wouldnt be a problem :-P.

Comment

Originally posted by djwhiplash2001
        Making a reverse would be easy. Trap door, then follow the great teachings of Fred Flinstone. I can legpress 1000 lbs, I'm sure moving something on wheels wouldnt be a problem :-P.
        ROFL, i never thought of that!

Comment

id like to see this guy legpress 1000 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
            id like to see this guy legpress 1000 pounds
            i was actually kind of thinking the same thing after I read it over....

Comment

Leg presses arent hard at all. The average person can do 500-600 lbs without a problem. I do a lot of karate and bike-riding, so my legs are stronger. You should see me bench though. I can almost get the bar up .

Comment

Originally posted by djwhiplash2001
                Leg presses arent hard at all. The average person can do 500-600 lbs without a problem. I do a lot of karate and bike-riding, so my legs are stronger. You should see me bench though. I can almost get the bar up .
                lol I think I can do 550 on leg press, benches I am lucky to get a 45lb 10 reps. I still dont know how easy it would be to "flintstone" it especiallly at the angle you are at in a car...

Comment

Heh, yeah, it would be difficult to do, since you can only move your knees/ankles, cant put any thigh into it.

I got a killer idea though. I work at Aigis Mechtronics. We make camera. And housings. Many, many housings. Our factory is huge. We have everything and anything for metalworking there. Including the water cutty saw drill thingies. I can make myself some custom fittings, if needed.

I really want to talk turbo :-P. Anyone feel generous enough to work on it with me? Step me though and explain? :-P

Comment

you cant be serious.....

Comment

It's doubtful.

Comment

Working...
                      X