Kei Office Finally In the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobra_R
    Are the Kei Office TE's better quality then the Tein HE's?

The way Kei Office works is this. They invest heavily in R&D to insure that every coilover they produce is cutting edge. The R&D department meticulously matches every element of the coilover specifically to the model of car it’s going on. For example a set of TEs for an S13 are not the same coilovers as the S14 TEs. Some companies use the same unit but weld the brackets in different places depending on the car. With Kei Office each set is matched to the model. As if this wasn’t enough, once a prototype is made it is personally tested by the drift king! Tsuchiya tests the new suspension and forwards adjustments to R&D who makes changes. This goes on until the new suspension gets Tsuchiya’s approval. Only after he has approved a new design will it be produced.

Comment

sorry to say they are not manufactured in japan. They are partial assembled in Japan. As for the bulk of it Taiwan. How do I know all this. Ask Niban. Its taken alsmost a year for my shocks from them and I still dont have any. All 24 of them. Yes the quality is outstanding thats why I chose them.

I also us them on my drift car and have nothing but props for them. I have used teins and jic as well as a few others. Pound for Pound Dollar for Dollar you will not get a better deal than Kei's

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys in on our latest offer:

Purchase either the Masao Suenaga Model A D1 Spec Coilovers or the Deura Model D1 Spec Coilovers and get front or rear Racing Brake rotors free! All you have to pay is the flat fee of $30 for shipping. These rotors MSRP for $251.00. Free shipping for the coilovers still applies. This is an unbelievable deal.

Free S13 brakes
        Free S14 brakes

The D1 spec suspension is also available without the free offer. The choice is yours.

This offer is valid while stocks last.

Comment

how long is this deal going to be going for

Comment

Until stocks last.

Comment

so what is the D1 coils like i can't find much infor a kei office stuff becuase there website is down and yours dosn't have a lot of info on the coils and what not

Comment

We have some information on our site like spring rate and such. However if there is something specific that you would like to know I'll find out for you.

Comment

yeah i would like to know if the d1's are aluminum and if the valving would be changed if the spring rate is changed when purchased.

Comment

The valving could be changed. However, it is not recommended that you change the spring rate or valving. There coilovers are designed to be as good as they can possibly get. Once the specs are altered they lose the balance that they were designed to have.

Comment

Working...
                    X