No announcement yet.

PC Game...Live For Speed...Drifting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my username is 840Chadv1 i play it all the time, i'm in the 840 team...alot of people get us confused with the yashio factory lfs team, since we both rep the pink paint... oh and coiloverkid, i'm waiting for the drift tournament, this november, i heard it was Nov 6th? anyway, i'll probably see some of you guys around

Comment

Some nice person sent it to me for free

I just switch around servers and drift. No teams, no tourneys, just drift. My name is DORIFTO TENGOKU, so if you ever see me, feel free to invite me to one of these teams.

Comment

ummm that game looks pretty good but b4 i spend $20 on it i wanna try the demo.....but when i go to the site internet explorer just closes it weird like sum dumb glitch its not just that site....

Comment

Sil180AE86DRFTR did that nice person send it to you in a .zip file or something? i can't buy the game here in Venezuela, and neither can i buy it online can't use credit cards online just like that here... i've downloaded the full version of the game it's actually like 140 MB. but asks u for a Activation code. anyone has a Code generator or something? or a code that anyone could use? or a full game that people could download? this game is awesome and the best is it's realism. and other thing, where can u download the Crack for the CREDITS! or to unlock all the cars and tracks... we know the files are out there.! we're just waiting for them!!!! and by the way go to needforspeed.com and download underground 2 s' demo!

Comment

yea I love this game but i'm not to good a drifting because I use a gamepad but soon i'm supposed to buy a Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel.

Comment

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt LFS that game were you have to download or make your own cars? I think i had it but im not %100 sure.

Comment

I've since changed my name to Dori Kin, so if anyone sees me, feel free to invite me to your group

Comment

wow.........the graffics are so bad

Comment

It's not the graphics you play for. It's the physics.

Comment

Yeah i play it all the time.[DSD] AmuroRay.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My name is ICUPDori Kin

I play on RevMonkey's team ICUP. I still play the demo, and I just switch around drift servers whenever. I think it would be fun to organize a Drifting.com D1GP

Comment

By the way - How do people make these crazy skins? is it some kind of program or something? is there a site to DL skins from?

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
                            It's not the graphics you play for. It's the physics.
                            oooooooooooh.............so the VIDEO GAME's physics are like REAL LIFE drifting or somthing. Because if it is just like REAL LIFE drifting I can see why this thread is in the General Chat (DRIFTING Discussion/News and SITE Updates) section instead of the Off Topic section.

Comment

Yeah...

Comment

I'm in the Pink.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X