No announcement yet.

PC Game...Live For Speed...Drifting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the game a budget title??? soo is it cheaper that say halo2 for the xbox is 59.99 canadian..
    ?

Comment

o hell ya dude the drift simulation is good. nothing like need for speed. its cheap too, $20 here in the us i believe. you can download the demo for free tho, thats what i did. im waiting for s2 to come out. as for s15's there are none (i made the skin). but its a really cool game dude.

Comment

well then nice skin....i cant get the demo tho cuz of internet glitch...owell..and ya nfus drifting is fu.cked up

Comment

ooh man that sux...well i got bored so im gonna post a couple more pics
          Attached Files

Comment

chill
            Attached Files

Comment

dorifuto
              Attached Files

Comment

dorifuto 2
                Attached Files

Comment

I've played NFS-U drifting too many times now. The odd part is that your countersteering causes the car to snap back right away...wtf?

I never thought you can feint a civic (no brakes!) into a corner.

Comment

lol oddity....it a miricle last night it worked....and it pretty good but i think i need some skins because all i can use it some hatch-back..but it quite good..im still waiting for gt4..and it that other game "Kaidou Battle 2: Chain Reaction" or drift racer what ever you want to call it is that any good???still gt4 one month away...

Comment

ya canada
                      its snowing in halfax
                      i just shovled the driveway....
                      ..and my dad gave me no money

Comment

XDD still no snow in toronto. HAHA SUCKER! (sorry...just had to do that.)

where could you get this game? I've gone to EB games many times and never seen it

Comment

man toronto your lucky ... alberta had snow like sept,oct i think and ya eb games doesnt have it.
                          and on the red r32 skyline skin pic if thats what it is?? haha i can see the siloeute[outline i cant spell] of the popups from the 240's lol

Comment

i cant remember but i think that nov 13....snow is earlier that usuall ya cause i remember i almost didnt get snow for christmas one year
                            global warming my as$!!
                            lol

Comment

I've played NFS-U drifting too many times now. The odd part is that your countersteering causes the car to snap back right away...wtf?
                              I never thought you can feint a civic (no brakes!) into a corner.
                              ya i hate NFSU i think its so *Censored**Censored**Censored*. they completly made drifting unreal on that game... u never thought u could feint a civic no brakes into a corner b/c u CANT!! lol haha

Comment

and on the red r32 skyline skin pic if thats what it is?? haha i can see the siloeute[outline i cant spell] of the popups from the 240's lol
                                ya i know u cant make the outlines go away but its not a 240 lol its an FC..cant u tell?

Comment

Working...
                                X