No announcement yet.

High-horsepower 240SX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dont clown on the crx.that car is sweet,since i own one. i only have like 90 hp but when it rains i can slide it for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
      You didn't answer my question. I'm not discussing the credibility of his claims, which I don't believe but that's a different subject.
      Nope, I haven't. But I also didn't claim to have either.

I just figured that some of those things should fairly standard knowledge when it comes to engine tuning.

Comment

It's a tough world.

Comment

Originally posted by 240silvia
          I have a sr20, and i achieved 800 hp with just a header, exaust, hks turbo and a tomei stroker kit, of course i have all the fuel and electronics tweeked out and a tune, not bad...
          there are no headers on turbo cars. Please dont post if you have nothing important to add, liar.

Comment

You don't really need that much power. 350-400hp in a S14 is plenty of power. Unless you want to build some monster that you don't drive everyday. Search around on www.Freshalloy.com

Comment

Originally posted by TrendLineMotor
              there are no headers on turbo cars. Please dont post if you have nothing important to add, liar.

And please dont post if you dont know your talking about.

As a certain someone might say, your clueless
              Last edited by SidewaysGts; 12-15-2004, 12:37 AM.

Comment

No hes not clueless. Usually headers are for N/A cars and manifolds for turbo cars are referred to as turbo manifolds. Same *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* different smell.

Comment

Your dont even have your license yet and your saying ho wu want to make 500 to 600hp, i really hope u dont live by me.Cause honestly u driving for a year does not convince me that you can handle a 500 plus hp car,i know i cant handle it.Maybe your just a driving prodigy.

Comment

sideways...stop sticking up for him we all know what you know everything about cars...its a lost cause...and one of the mods needs to delete this rediculous thread please

Comment

I do?

Comment

Originally posted by bboyt3nsk
                        sideways...stop sticking up for him we all know what you know everything about cars...its a lost cause...and one of the mods needs to delete this rediculous thread please
                        We all know you like to try to insult people but are so bad at life you just end up stepping on your crank instead

there is obviously and quite clearly headers on a turbo car. usually it is called the exhaust manifold, but it's pretty much all just semantics.

Here:

http://dictionary.com

A link to dictionary.com so you can look up "semantics"

Comment

headers and manifolds are pretty much the same thing imo
                          like small and little same thing different words

Comment

Manifolds to me are pretty much casted metal to make a quick exhaust. one solid piece with "tubes" in it.

Headers on the other hand are individual tubes bent properly with performance in mind.

Comment

God damn....

Can't someone just answer his question, and tell him respectfully that he should start with a car with less power?

You guys are "sounding" like my moms tea-party.
                              Last edited by kgroth; 01-11-2005, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Did someone bring tea and not tell me?!

Comment

Working...
                                X