ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR20DET; S13 Front-Clip for less than $1800??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR20DET; S13 Front-Clip for less than $1800??

ive been lookin all over the internet and i cant find a website that sells the s13 front clip for less than 1800, does anyone have any good sites that sell this? anything will help

clip

that is a good deal! i have been searching for years that i can trust and that is the cheapest i have ever found

Comment

is it a good deal without body panels and lights?

Comment

i dunno its hard to find a hole front clip for less then 1800 i usualy see them around 2500-3500...inless u come apon a deal when there selling them to make more room for a new shipment... www.phase2motortrend.com has front clips starting at i think 2500...

Comment

If it's got the ECU, MAF, Harness and Igniter you should be good to go. Front clips usually come with the stock SMIC and a bunch of other stuff as well so you hardly have to buy anything aftermarket to properly complete the swap.

B-Wurm
          Last edited by Buddyworm; 01-30-2005, 08:49 PM.

Comment

so u think thats apurty good deal then? ill send the link so u can check it out to see what im talkin about

Comment

S13 Front End

If this 1800 front clip you're talking about is from flashopitions.com, don't forget a few things:

1. No body panels or lights (extra 600)
              2. No LSD or Rear Axles (extra 200, good deal IMO)
              3. Shipping is ALOT (450 sea freight 45-65 days, 580 air freight 30 days)
              4. Drivetrain has 40k miles on it

I got all this info from them.

Hope this helps. I was thinking about getting the SR20 from them too, but I think im gonna save up for LSD and suspension
              Last edited by ZoltecRules; 02-01-2005, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I'll give you the front clip in my garage for 1800. I'll give you a deal and give it to you for 200... there is no motor in it ...but you can have it for cheap. Clips cost 1800 like 3 years ago. Now they go for MUCH more because everyone and their mom wants one.

Comment

where's ur shop?

Comment

That was a joke. The front clip is in my garage waiting to go to the scrap yard.

Comment

Most clips don't come with panels. And if they do, they are so damaged that you can't use them. You'd be better off buying that $1800 clip and ordering panels seperate. BTW, the more you pay for a clip, the better. I say this in all my posts about clips, but check out www.jarcoinc.com. They are a little pricey, but you get the diff with the clip. Plus, they give you 10% off of panels if you order your clip through them...

Comment

Working...
                      X