No announcement yet.

S13 RUCA- Needed or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i had the poly mounts on my eg civic hatch and they we're hard also but my brothers car is setup with the energy suspension kit and he has jic flt-a2's on his car and they ride fine we have the suspension set at 10 all the way around and he has no probs. then again i'm used to stiff suspension so maybe it doesnt effect me as bad but if the silk roads have dampening adjustment he should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by raging panda
      i said daily driving like he wanted as close to 0 as possible

with a ton of negative camber, you need some positive to bring it closer to 0,

dont get smart
      oh please man ahaha dont be a pu$sy. thiers even more people that run negative camber for dialy driving. haahah ask anyone who uses thier car as their daily driver/drifter. 0 camber= weak sauce ahahah .

Comment

alright, edited, dont want anymore mama drama

i know some run negative camber all the time, but if you cant afford tires every 4 months, then too much negative camber is going to hurt your budget, and ruca with closer to a 0 offest will save those tires, and make it easier to create lots of negative camber for events or races.
        Last edited by raging panda; 03-29-2005, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raging panda
          wow, what a jerk, i answer someone else's question, and he decides to tell me what everyone else does. thats cool that everyone else cant afford ruca and correct camber to save their tires, awesome, good investment. i know others run camber like that, i did it too, but i answered his question, thats all. he asked, i answered, you made poop come out of your mouth, just like all the other enlightening posts you have shared with everyone. what a waste of a life you are. im glad everyone is on the same page.
          what the f*ck are you talking about first of all i answered his question before you did, i gave him my two cents, you had to put your input into my suggestion, dude i dont wanan know your opinion. your telling me you cant afford 250 bucks for a rucas, what mcdonalds doesnt pay you anymore or mommy and daddy shut your allowence off. i answered his question two, and i think it just shows how mature you are to say that im a waste of life hahaah i think thats pretty funny but ya if your having any more problems with me, just pm me so we can stop wasting posts on this kids thread.

oh ya and if everyone else does something, dont you think they do it for a reason ??? or are they just all dumb and do things wrong and we should all drive around with 0 camber, sounds pretty stupid if you ask me but again dont worry about what i have to say hahaha, bring that attitude with you to ziptied.com ill see you their boss bring your postive camber too, so everyone can laugh at you

Comment

Working...
          X