No announcement yet.

what constitutes a perfect drift car ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what constitutes a perfect drift car ?

i have been thinking of what would be a perfect drift car no dont get started up on the s13 s14 ae86 band wagon but no japanese cars i mean if you got skill even a mb 300sd turbo can be drifted but which would be a you fav and why?

uh...whats wrong with japanese cars? and why not the s13 and s14...and hachi...because they are good drift cars...im sorry that the cars on the bandwagon are good cars...so i would have to say i JdM styleZ HoNdA CiVIc TyPe R wiTH supah bouncY hyDrawwwwlikazaz...wiTh NaWWWWWWz...and doRiFuto It CuZ itZ not On Dah BanD WagoNz

Comment

You both have points. Anything can be drifted and there does seem to be a bandwagon and there is a desire from many to get an unusual drifter. Markeese has a point though, these cars are the good cars. The perfect drift car would be FR and 50/50 or near to it weight distribution. The rest is pretty much up to the driver. You are not gunna find many cars that meet these requirements though, and nothing american. Good luck.

But you left out, possible the greatest, the mighty FC.

Comment

oh yes! the all-mighty FC! lol i was thinking about getting one when i move to florida

Comment

Hey, why dont you just get a car that you want... if you want to drift...and claim you can drift any kind of car... then get any kind of car... dont come and ask what cars... come up with a list of your own... Markesse that was incribaly dumb... first...TaLKinG LikE ThiS is just a form of style... you might not do that... but some people do.. and DO YOU HAVE A HOND CIVC TYPE R? Do you have Hydro suspenison? Do you have NO2? No... and I'm sure they cost plenty more then you have to spend on them... I'm not trying to flame im saying... keep to your personal style and dont hate on others...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*... HaHAaHA.. I CaN TAlk LIke DIs ToOh BiZNat...

Comment

are u too retarded to understand sarcasim? cause your post is retarded

Comment

Uh.. Do you have room to talk? Maybe you didnt notice the part where most of this forum is about serious enthuistist and not people wasting bandwith to ask these questions over and over and over and over again...

Comment

panda_3ight_6
                I got yo back homie dont waste your time "SARCASIM"
                Well just stop here to say thanks for the advise on my suspenion.

Comment

Well if you mean by "good drift cars...no japanese please" rwd cars that are not japanese, there's plenty of them but knowing if they're good or not is something else.. I'm sure 3rd gen camaros/trans-am would be good, porsche 944 are posches and they're cheap (like 8000cnd) umh... I like the question it makes me think of other cars that would be fun to see drift like a crown vitoria! Hmm it's harder than I tought, well corvettes and mustangs are probably not too bad. Maybe a gmc syclone with some stuff in the back... yuk! But HEY if it pulls enough power no matter if it's a fwd(as long as it has a well functionning hand-brake) or rwd I think it can be drifted.

BTW: My car is a fwd without a well functionning hand-brake but with all the snow we have here(Quebec) at the moment I still can have fun with it.

Comment

lol damn someone has some anger problems or something....i was just joking dude jeez dont bite my head off

Comment

and i dont hate civic type r's or nos or hydralics...i was doing the TyPiNg StUfF like that to annoy you...theres nothing wrong with nos..nothing wrong with wanting to go faster dont hate bro...didnt mean any harm
                      Last edited by markeese180sx; 01-23-2004, 04:16 AM.

Comment

This is one of them there stupid threads. You know the ones that make folks mad for no reason and ask the same new person question 10000 times. I think this person should have read the forums over and seen that everyone and their mother has ansewred this very question before. All this did was make folks mad at others over nothing.

Whatever car you want, get it. That will be your perect drifter.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                          Maybe you didnt notice the part where most of this forum is about serious enthuistist and not people wasting bandwith to ask these questions over and over and over and over again...
                          HAhAhahahh. LOL. Yeah. Thats a good one. *wipes tears out of eyes and collects self*

Oh and that is young guns only post. hehe.

Umm...I mean. Yes, search button, everything can be drifted, we hate rice, we hate nos, we are the best and everyone is stupid and doesnt deserve to be helped, etc.

Figured Id leave the typical response.

Comment

what i meant was simply this i can get a german or american car for dirt cheap or free where i live. I have to pay out the nose for a
                            japanese car. Thats why i asked, not to get a bunch of snotty narrow minded remarks about why japanese cars are better

Comment

uh ok whatever...where is north calakaky snacklaekkyltenaslkyn? or whatever?

Comment

Working...
                              X