sr20 ignition issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20 ignition issues

ok the ignition stays on constantly, i cannot start the car with the key, either the ignition relays starts buzing or the acc relay on the drivers panel starts clicking, i also noticed that the relay coming off the fuse panel right underneath the clutch pedal clicks.... when i jump the starter off to start the car, i have to let 5th gear out to kil th emotor the key doesnt do anything.... i can start the car and everythign with out it. i did a auto to manual swap. but i have the wires jumped off as i should.... if any one has any clue as to how to solve this or if anyone has had this problem before any help would be much appriciated , thanks

Matt

double check and triple check your work. If you dont see anything wrong, have someone that has done the swap look it over. I would only be able to help you if i was there to look over what you have, sorry. But here is a helpful site that you can run through and possibly find what your mistake was. http://www.srswap.com/faq/index.asp

If you still cant figure it out, post in the Zilvia.net forums, they are always helpful. best of luck

Comment

agreed with tokyo.. if your car started fine with the ka.. then u wired something wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X