Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHY IS THE Ae,s13,180sx the only drift cars in the US

Originally posted by MA70SIDEOPTION
    whats going on to all the people on the drifting forms I have been coming to this site for some time now and I have noticed that most of the people all they talk about is the 3 most baisc drift cars which are the ae,s13,180sx.I got a 89 supra turbo and I can get that sideways no problem not for someone to say that the other 3 cars a better because they are light .I think thats bull becuse regardless of the weight if you got enough skill you could get any RWD car sideways.my main speel is that dont diss the cars that are the true drifters MA70(86-92 supra),Scoarer(sc300)
    True drifters? i scoff at thee.

Both of those vehichles are heavy. No one said they cant drift because of it. But i would choose the lighter S13 over them easy.

It seems like you are argueing against an invisible opponent who has insulted your car.

Tell me what makes your car a true drifter and mine not?

Comment

don't want to make you feel bad, but there are numerous reasons why the S chassis is preffered over the cars you listed.

I hope you know that the MA70 Supra is heavier than the last gen (JZA80) Supra, which is no lightweight either.

Comment

JSin, here's the link to the S2k AE86.

Club 4AG - The S2k AE86

It's pretty freakin' cool.

Comment

Working...
        X