FC3S LSD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S LSD question

I got an Fc and i was gonna put the stock FC LSD in it. Does anyone know if this would be a good LSD for drifting or should i go aftermarket?

The stock lsd is not as good as an aftermarket lsd. What model FC do you have, not all of the rearends are the same.

Comment

i have an 88 vert non turbo. some guy said he had an FC LSD that would fit on my Fc for like 125 and i figured the aftermarket ones are so expensive like 1 grand that i should go with this one.

Comment

It is better then an open diff, but now really what your looking for. It will hold you over for awhile though.

Comment

It is better then an open diff, but now really what your looking for. It will hold you over for awhile though.

Comment

yea i was looking at a deft force LSD, it supposed to be specifically foir drifting, but its like 1200, and im only 17, i got 1200 saved up but i dont want to spend it all at once, i need to get a job.

Comment

the OEM FC LSD has 100,000 miles on it, you think it'll work for drifting.

Comment

Just find a GTUs clutch type 1.5 way lsd.

Comment

and where would i find one?

Comment

GTUs dont have 1.5 way
                    heres the real *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

get a S4 rear end out of a GXL
                    it has 4.10 gears and a cltch type LDS

all S5 LSD are VLSD and suck *Censored**Censored**Censored*

the miatia torsten will bolt into the rear gears of a NA rear end...but torstens are bad...

the GTUs has 4.30 gears but are hella rare..

Comment

Go aftermarket and go with a KAZZ but if ur pockets are thin then use a TURBO II tranny or a GTUs VLSD =)

Comment

TUrbo 2 one or GTUs would be a good start :]

my stock turbo2 one is dead so im gonna swap in a FD torsen unit...ill tell you how that goes once i get it all done

Comment

cool thx

Comment

Working...
                          X