Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx brake conversion???HELP

240sx brake conversion???HELP

hey ya, can anyone give any information on a brake convertion from a 240sx to a 300zx or R32 brakes? just anything detailed, will do. like what i would need and stuff? thanks

ya, can email at dshytz@hotmail.com, if ya want.

Do you already have 5 lug hubs?

Comment

Yea check out my brother. www.tophatperformance.com. He has the kits and individual pieces. Can also give you info as well.

Comment

Hey Ghost, i like your brother's stuff, good prices. I didnt see a full kit price for Z brakes on a s13, and im not entirely sure whats all needed so i couldnt price the individual pieces.. Could you get the price for a full swap? including redrilled rotors for the 4 lug, Anyways thanks for the info. It looks like i may be visiting his site when i go to upgrade the brakes.

Comment

Yea sure man. I'll talk to him tonight and see what I can do for you.

Comment

Thanks man, probably be a few months before i can afford it, but i am pretty interested.

Also i noticed he has some manderal bent pipes, Man if he can whip one up for a 240sx intake or something and a KN filter or something for a good price he will have some business.

or even just the pipe for making your own you know.

Comment

yahoo/google is your friend...took me 5 sec to find this

http://www.240sx.org/links/installs/BRAKE-UPGRADE.jpg

Comment

We are looking at that as well. Alot of stuff is in the works. Exhaust systems are the main focus right now. Making them for SR S-13's and RB cars. They gonna be nice.

Comment

Aint got no love for the KA24?!?!?

wtf is that man?

Comment

the calipers will built right up just make sure you take off the dust cover or it will make a horibal noise. and your going to need some washers to go inbetween where the caliper and break line meets. its a simpal swap just follow those pics. and dont forget to take off the dust cover trust me you dont wan to here that noise.

Comment

Working...
                    X