No announcement yet.

Which is bettet, dual or single....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quickstyle1bolt--once again, please show respect on this site. not only for the forum but for the MEMBERS as well.

Comment

Quickstyle1bolt; (Forum-Warning)

Quickstyle1bolt; (Forum-Warning)

Follow the forum rules or your account will be deleted.
      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2101

Originally posted by Quickstyle1bolt
      hey nissanguy

know yer role and shut yer #$%@

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

yeah kenny... you need to cut it out.

Comment

Thank you..

Pita, Weapon X, Senshi, Ghost, other quickstyle guy, Thank you i apreciate it.

Comment

A few posts were deleted.

Comment

im sorry about my retarded team member. he has been banded from the the forum and band from quickstyle. im scraping the sticker off his car tonight. i called him and made sure he wont be back on the forum.

although he is a great drifter and pretty good mechanic he really is retarded. no one likes him.

nissanguy_24, dont hold a grudge on team quickstyle, just 1nut.
                same to all the young dong guys

cool?

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle
                  im sorry about my retarded team member. he has been banded from the the forum and band from quickstyle. im scraping the sticker off his car tonight. i called him and made sure he wont be back on the forum.

although he is a great drifter and pretty good mechanic he really is retarded. no one likes him.

cool?

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I hope you didnt let a good mechanic/drifter go just over that...I mean if he's been gettin on your nerves anyway it's none of my business, but everyone could use a good mechanic. And yeah, no hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I hope you didnt let a good mechanic/drifter go just over that...I mean if he's been gettin on your nerves anyway it's none of my business, but everyone could use a good mechanic. And yeah, no hard feelings.
                    well all of his mechanic skills he learned from me... not trying to sound cocky but seriously.

he's been giving the team a bad name localy for a while... now has givin us a bad name world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle

cool?
                      Yeah i agree with WeaponX, membership in your club is up to you guys, but im not holding a grudge or anything. Thank you for your help in this mater however.

Comment

yeah, that's the turbo outlet i was talking about. but just a lil diff. the turbo outlet is also known as the turbo elbow. well greddy has a single tubo outlet and on ebay people are selling dual turbo outlet. does it matter? i heard you get more power with the dual. i JUSt dont know.

Comment

oh and thanks to quick.. for trying to stay on subject. peace yA

Comment

That pic you showed almost looks like an atmospheric dump for a wastegate, no?

Wow...talk about tempers. No biggie Quickstyle. I didn't see you or your team flaring up but yea. Nothin' personal. Sorry to see someone go but i'm sure you had your reasons outside of the forums.

in the words of Rodney king, "can't we all just get along"? [/oh so cheezy line for the day]

Comment

Originally posted by PearlBlueSoul
                              That pic you showed almost looks like an atmospheric dump for a wastegate, no?

Wow...talk about tempers. No biggie Quickstyle. I didn't see you or your team flaring up but yea. Nothin' personal. Sorry to see someone go but i'm sure you had your reasons outside of the forums.

in the words of Rodney king, "can't we all just get along"? [/oh so cheezy line for the day]

yeah... thats basicaly what it is. i dont know if there is a name for it in the states but we call it a wastegater over here.

1bolt is still pretty much gonna on the team but he has to re-urn the sticker... he will still be entering the compition the weekend under the team name. it was raining tonight so we went up in the mountains together
                              he gets on my nerves but you have to admit some of his posts were kinda funny...

Comment

sorry quickstyle for the personal insult. no hard feelings anyone?
                                Last edited by Unclever Name; 04-11-2004, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X