This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ziptyed
    Were'd you get those rims again mk3mann, because I'm looking?
    Ebay ...

the sellers name is r2001e

he owns a ebay store named "real wheelz"

Here is some of his wheels on ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...sort=3&rows=50

Tell him Jonathan Mann ( the guy who bought the TOMS C7R's and named 2k1civicmann on Ebay) sent you...he will give you a REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!

i got mine for $605 shipped to the USA!!! from Japan!

the guy is a real charm to do business with....perfect flawless sale plus some!

Comment

Stop the personal attacks/insults and stay on topic.

This is the last warning.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally posted by bluballz
        uhhhh, using tires intended for what they were used for??? this is DRIFTING DOT COM!!! we dont even drive cars how they are inteded to be driven!!!!
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by scirocco
        amen dude, amen.
        i was waiting for this.. drifting isnt exactly friendly to tires.. so who cares about tirewear..

and also someone mentioned they dont want big tires .. and they do want a smaller contact patch.. thats completly opposite to what i see.. even though the cars are tryin to get sideways you need a large contact patch and as much traction as you can make b/c ultimatly you want to go fast.. you cant go fast witout grip.. alot of these drift cars perform very well in full grip events.. drifting is much more a technique than it is a car.

Comment

Originally posted by santi
          Originally posted by bluballz
          uhhhh, using tires intended for what they were used for??? this is DRIFTING DOT COM!!! we dont even drive cars how they are inteded to be driven!!!!

i was waiting for this.. drifting isnt exactly friendly to tires.. so who cares about tirewear..

and also someone mentioned they dont want big tires .. and they do want a smaller contact patch.. thats completly opposite to what i see.. even though the cars are tryin to get sideways you need a large contact patch and as much traction as you can make b/c ultimatly you want to go fast.. you cant go fast witout grip.. alot of these drift cars perform very well in full grip events.. drifting is much more a technique than it is a car.
          WRONG:

More contact patch from a tire is MORE friction on the road which hinders maximum speed. More grip OFF THE LINE , YES, but expodential speed ...NO

Comment

Originally posted by pita bread
            Stop the personal attacks/insults and stay on topic.

This is the last warning.
            LOL,

constructive criticism.....

Comment

so you mean to tell me that that wouldnt make you have to go faster?.. b/c speed is part of this motorsport..

and when i said this a ididnt mean a outrageously large or small tire... but you do want friction.. you do want traction.. atleast i do. isnt that why your tires are bigger than stock..

Comment

wider tires allow for a greater range of adjustment to suspensoin and camber for one.....

you can have WIDE tires but a very negativef camber so that the car would essentially roll on about 1/2 to 3/4 of the tread on the tire...REDUCING FRICTION

so yes you are right in that aspect...

but GENERALLY what we here are talking about is how to loose traction but regain it at the same moment in time....difficult but easy....eh?

Comment

I think we have exhausted this topic, it is getting down to being a dead horse. No need to beat it anymore. Any info you need to know about Hipari style, pro's and con's, is in this thread so read on back through it.

Comment

Working...
                  X