So can you clarify what this means?

Comment

Originally posted by f8ldzz
      Okay, so I've read that link...

I'm sure you're talking about this?

"2-Respectful Behavior:
      -Respect among members helps prevent unnecessary arguments on the forum."

So can you clarify what this means?

Dude you cannot be serious. Your being really nubbish and childish. Drifting doesn't entail just one part of a car. I dont even want to bother anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s
        Dude you cannot be serious. Your being really nubbish and childish. Drifting doesn't entail just one part of a car. I dont even want to bother anymore.
        Exactly my Thought.

Comment

NA W/Streetport, No emissions & Koyo = Reliability and will outperform most cars at higher rpms I like to think of the 13b as a race-like motor And whoever can't drift a NA fc you might want to go back to the basics...

-Andrew

Comment

n/a can be real fun drift cars, give it a good tune up and start from there, once you get the hang of it you can start modding
            for more power start with the exhaust , then go with some nice shocks and springs ( i use eibach's and illumias) grab some rear streer elim. and a set of tires and you are ready to go-

Comment

Speaking of Koyo's Chris you got any in stock again? I need one!

Comment

Originally posted by FC3SGTU
                Speaking of Koyo's Chris you got any in stock again? I need one!
                i talked to koyo and i will have them in at the end of the month I have 10 coming in for the FC's- chris

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s
                  I can't find a definition for "nubbish"...
                  Please elaborate...

As for everyone else...

JunpoweR said...
                  This guy dosent know how to follow the rules of the forum what a moron haha.
                  PhoPower said...
                  You need to be able to handle the car to drift dont you? So stop being ignorant.
                  Velvet said...
                  Dude, you are sooooo childish, and this is comming from a child.

So what's the difference between what I said and what the above three quotes?
                  I thought you were ragging on me about being disrespectful.
                  Isn't the examples also being disrespectful to ME???
                  Cut the double-standards (^()^$(*( - at least give me the respect before telling me to dish it out.

Comment

I can't find a definition for "nubbish"...
                    Please elaborate...

As for everyone else...

JunpoweR said...

PhoPower said...

Velvet said...

So what's the difference between what I said and what the above three quotes?
                    I thought you were ragging on me about being disrespectful.
                    Isn't the examples also being disrespectful to ME???
                    Cut the double-standards (^()^$(*( - at least give me the respect before telling me to dish it out.
                    OMFG!
                    They said all those things after you said all those sarcastic remarks!!

I wonder why they would say such things?!

You need to stop shoving your foot up your A sS. and stop posting stupid comments!

Comment

I think we should stop acknowledging, besides everybody knows the 7 can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by chexmix78
                        everybody knows the 7 can't lose.
                        right on! let's get back onto topic already. so Junpower, any updates of your cars yet?

Comment

Not enough power...

You end up spending too much money to get the car to put out enough power to make dori fun.

On top of the suspension upgrades you need to do, it's a big money pit.
                          Seems like enough power to me. i can hold a drift pretty long with my FC and im still new to this. How do you figure you end up spending too much money to get the car to put out enough power to be fun for drifting? The suspension upgrades would be pretty much the same if you had a TII.

I drift my NA FC on my stock everything (well ive been switching between the stock tires and low profiles tires and different wheels) and it feels pretty good. Im sure more HP might make it EASIER, im not denying that, but its still driftable, and fun to use even though its NA. Im not trying to bash you or flame you or anthing like that, just wondering why you feel the NA Fc's are a money pit

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                            OMFG!
                            They said all those things after you said all those sarcastic remarks!!

I wonder why they would say such things?!

You need to stop shoving your foot up your A sS. and stop posting stupid comments!
                            Ok, so just because I supposedly initiated the whole ordeal, that makes you innocent???
                            So why are you deliberately trying to get around the forum censor?
                            Seems like you're going out of your way to put me down...

Comment

Working...
                            X