JDM Buddyclub Seat, Opinions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMP BIG seat-

Fiberglass seat ideally suited for well-built drivers, manufactured according to the suggestions of the champion drivers making use of WRC seat and suitably enlarged.
    Velvet type cover provided with special rubber dots reinforcement inserts in the seat and shoulder areas; bodywork at sight.
    Removable seat and leg cushions, 5 seat belt holes, 4 side fixing points (type W).

Colors: black-black inserts (HA/703/N), red-red inserts (HA/703/R). Weight: 22 lbs
    FIA homologated.
    HA/703 Price: MSRP$679.00

or

642 Comfort-

Reclining Street/Track seat with continuous adjustment, flips forward for easy access to the back, steel tube frame,side cut-outs for lap-belt and shoulder belt guides in headrest, 22 lbs.. Available in black fabric, black fabric with red insert, black vinyl or black vinyl with black fabric insert.

Racer price - MSRP$549.95

Last edited by vigvoodoo; 09-04-2004, 08:52 PM.

Comment

i'll take the second one please

size 41 here.....i feel ur pain......mostly in the lower back...

Comment

i'm a similar size but i'm just fat

i can squeeze into a sparco rev and omg grip? i think..... once i get in. its not that bad but all the race seats were made for people around 180lbs

Comment

yeah OMP's suck *Censored**Censored**Censored* no support at all.

Comment

nothing better than sparco speed

Comment

WARNING!

MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMIT:
              220 lbs / 100 kgs

Tee's Corporation is not responsible for damage or injuries incurred due to misuse of the seat or person(s) and/or if the load in the seat exceeds 100 kgs or 220 lbs.

thought that might help. that goes for bride seats

Comment

No offense, but what do you guys expect? Racing is not a tall or fat man's sport. If you're over about 6'2" and 190lbs, you're going to have a hell of a time finding good, cheap seating.

Comment

Working...
                X