ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Those of you who can read japanese, what does this ECU sticker say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Those of you who can read japanese, what does this ECU sticker say?

I have a retuned SR20 redtop ECU, but I'm not sure what its retuned for. It has a sticker in japanese writing, but I can't find anyone to translate it. Someoneplease help me out. Thanks.

The gist of it is :
    "You cannot use this in the public street"

Comment

ya what he said

Comment

Ahh, I see. Man, I was hoping it would say what it was retuned for. Thanks guys.

Comment

ahhaha not for public streets huh, plug that b!tch in and run it on sum public streets lol. who retuned the ecu

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            ahhaha not for public streets huh, plug that b!tch in and run it on sum public streets lol. who retuned the ecu
            Haha. I dont know who they are, but it does say "TOPRUN, Produced By TopRun Hanyu".

Comment

hrm never heard of them before i wonder why thy have that thier ? maybe its just a decal you know, like a novelty sticker and it doesnt mean anything ? go figure

if your car blows up i am no way shape or form affiliated with s14dorimon drifting.com, the united states of america or north america for that case

Comment

Sounds like they put it there like they have to do in the states. A disclaimer from the tuner.

Comment

yeah dont pay much attention because if its a track car anything goes usually. a lot of the things done to the ECU are usually for "offroad" vehicles only. ECU stands for emissions control unit right?

Comment

i believe ECU stands for electronic control unit

Comment

thanks. what happens with a JDM ecu anyways? do you have to get it reflashed? about how much does it cost to do that in the first place?

Comment

pop the cover might say something on the chip. my old fc i got a panspeed ecu for.......freaking ROCKED

Comment

Isn't TopRun an Italian tuner? http://www.toprunracing.com/

I also belive they make the some Group N parts for Subaru STI.
                          Last edited by vigvoodoo; 09-07-2004, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X