X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"we all said it was to be on a closed course."
    "everything that i heard it was going down on a privately owned facility,"
    "it was my impresion it was to take o\place on a track or closed coarse."
    "I thought the challenge was going to be at a track or military base or something."

This was our first impression.

Here is our question, where EXACTLY is this "circuit?" If this is a legal race that was authorized by the property owner then the organizers should privately disclose the location of this track.

forums@drifting.com

Comment

it was going to be at a military base who's name i will leave disclosed. because we got their permission to have a 15 car drift event. but that doesn't really matter anymore cause the thread's gone anyway.

and why should it matter where it is. as long as we said it was going to be legal. they have NO PROOF that there was anything illegal that was going to happen in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
        of course i was banned. i complained about Pita Bread not reading something before he deleted it.

Honestly though. we all said it was going to be legal and on a closed course. think buddy. and dont think that banning me again and again is going to work.
        Chill dude it was for the best all the posers getting involved like doriftokouki ill be seeing him. Keep it to the chat unless you have the nessesary documents and or permision.
        Last edited by driftxtreem; 03-26-2004, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          Chill dude it was for the best all the posers getting involved like doriftokouki ill be seeing him. Keep it to the chat unless you have the nessesary documents and or permision.
          blah. there still was no proof of anything illegal that was going to happen.
          Last edited by pita bread; 03-26-2004, 12:35 PM.

Comment

of course i was banned. i complained about Pita Bread not reading something before he deleted it.

Honestly though. we all said it was going to be legal and on a closed course. think buddy. and dont think that banning me again and again is going to work.
            Your account was deleted because of the last word in your post, but you were not banned.
            Follow the forum rules so we do not continue to waste time deleting your account.

Also, if this is a legal race then read the previous post.

Comment

you can go talk to the militay bas general. w/e that guys name is ((forgot)). but lets just drop this all. you deleted the thread. end of discussion. almost everybody thinks that you should have left it or given us warning but you do what you please because you are like GOD on this forum. you have that power. so i'm not even going to start about any of this. and excuse me for being pissed off or anything but it was like 50 pages and that was a time-consuming thread for me. so just try to at least WARN people. and i still dont like the way you administrate. but eh.

Comment

it was going to be at Camp Pendleton ((military base)). because we got their permission to have a 15 car drift event. but that doesn't really matter anymore cause the thread's gone anyway.
                The FIRST post said "The races will be at the R#$ Circuit" but you are saying that "it was going to be at Camp Pendleton ((military base)). "

These are two different names and you should understand why this was not clear to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Pita Bread
                  The FIRST post said "The races will be at the R#$ Circuit" but you are saying that "it was going to be at Camp Pendleton ((military base)). "

These are two different names and you should understand why this was not clear to us.
                  ya i know but still. we said a circuit. and i have no idea what that circuit is. it's all just a misunderstanding but i dont care anymore just drop it. not like any of this arguing is going to change anything.

Comment

Well as long as both teams do their best, and as long no one blows up or anything, and keep it safe.

Comment

yo pat tell me what you said that got you deleted. i want to know if i should be angry or not.

EDIT:

Thats all?
                      Last edited by nissanguy_24; 03-26-2004, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Yup. kinda dumb aint it. lol.

Comment

Yeah i think it was uncalled for. Mods have to understand after deleting something like the YD post people will be angry. okay you mouthed off for a minute, but your a good guy who rarely looses his cool. I would think just deleted your post or editing it and giving you a warning would of been fine. You probably would of cooled down and there wouldnt be all of this existing anger.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            Yeah i think it was uncalled for. Mods have to understand after deleting something like the YD post people will be angry. okay you mouthed off for a minute, but your a good guy who rarely looses his cool. I would think just deleted your post or editing it and giving you a warning would of been fine. You probably would of cooled down and there wouldnt be all of this existing anger.
                            ya exactly. lol.

Comment

DAMN PAT your a noob again be good there son we still love you and your moms............J/K

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                                DAMN PAT your a noob again be good there son we still love you and your moms............J/K

Comment

Working...
                                X