This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this is getting to me..
    you go though and edit my sig file...didnt ask..just edited it..all you mods had to do was PM me and ask..
    I relly think some of the mods need to get off there high hores and let things run.
    Untill there is more tracks and more affordable places to drift..it will happen on the street..

and BTW about this thred, i think most people stated in the thred it self that we dotn condone illeagle street drifting..but it got delated anyway..

I personly think that thred was getting out of hand..BUT there was no reason what so ever that it should be deleated..
    this is the kind of stuff that will drop traffic away from the BBS and give it a bad name..
    moderate...slam the idiot that are getting way out of line..but dont go to far your self..
    this isnt aimed at every mod..

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
      you go though and edit my sig file...didnt ask..just edited it..all you mods had to do was PM me and ask..
      I relly think some of the mods need to get off there high hores and let things run.
      Untill there is more tracks and more affordable places to drift..it will happen on the street..

and BTW about this thred, i think most people stated in the thred it self that we dotn condone illeagle street drifting..but it got delated anyway..

I personly think that thred was getting out of hand..BUT there was no reason what so ever that it should be deleated..
      this is the kind of stuff that will drop traffic away from the BBS and give it a bad name..
      moderate...slam the idiot that are getting way out of line..but dont go to far your self..
      i know what you're sayin man. MAYBE they'll listen to you. cause i know they didn't listen to me.

THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Dude if you guys make this thread to 100 pages i will make a video of Auto dori and all the techniques i use, all drift bible style. give it to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Dude if you guys make this thread to 100 pages i will make a video of Auto dori and all the techniques i use, all drift bible style. give it to everyone
          all legal i hope. LMAO.

Comment

they = Drifting.com have the right to delete, weed, mod their forums any way they seem fit. WE as users get to post up and come togeather as a comunity here for free. It is no use contesting them as it is their desision and their forum. PLEASE guys and gals let them do their jobs and run their forums. If this was a pay sight it would be different.
            Last edited by driftxtreem; 03-26-2004, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
              all legal i hope. LMAO.
              Lets just say it wont be on a public road.... or a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                Lets just say it wont be on a public road.... or a parking lot.
                it will all be on...IMAGINARY ROADS!!!! rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak

The "IMG code in signatures" feature on the forum was disabled a few months ago because of the image size or content. Your signature image was removed, but the text was not edited.

Comment

Is there even any point to this argument? I mean, if we were able to convince you guys, would there be any way to get the thread back?

Comment

No, its gone dont worry. Who cars it was a rice thread anyway

Comment

wtf? If you're going to ban us and delete posts that aren't breaking the rules, at least confront us about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pita Bread
                          The "IMG code in signatures" feature on the forum was disabled a few months ago because of the image size or content. Your signature image was removed, but the text was not edited.
                          true but i fee that its an ivasion...i would have removed it if you would have PM me and ask...what i take issue with is the fact that you went into my profile and removed it with out telling me or giving me a chance to do it my self..

Comment

Originally posted by Pita Bread
                            And Chas' wasn't?

Comment

ACDTrueno, please do not return to this forum.

Comment

Pita, can you honestly say you read every page in that thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X