This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevultaspeed
    That is friggin sick!!! god i love the body on those. i want one!!! if only the SR20DET were legal ...
    what you mean if SR20 was legal??????

Its not?

Comment

Pretty cool for a zenki

Comment

Gotta drop that silvia badge. And not put any other kind of silvia badge on it, that's just lame. Either strip it of all the badges or leave 'em on...but don't be that guy with the car trying to be something that it's not.

Comment

I'm sorry, I was under the impression people could do whatever the hell they wanted with their cars and not have people tell them to remove their badges because they dont belong there. I guess this whole time I was mistaken.

Comment

u dont have a silvia u have a 240sx so dont put silvia badges on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
              I'm sorry, I was under the impression people could do whatever the hell they wanted with their cars and not have people tell them to remove their badges because they dont belong there. I guess this whole time I was mistaken.
              I couldnt agree with you more! Your car, your money, your pride and joy. Others dont drive in it or sit in it, so it should not matter what others think. Whatever floats yor boat!

Comment

j's Crew / Drift unit, you guys have the nicest cars.

Comment

Blah that car is ooooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hahahahaha

JP Mark... super clean ride... damn you got real lucky with that find!!! DDDDUnit haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat Gotta drop that silvia badge. And not put any other kind of silvia badge on it, that's just lame. Either strip it of all the badges or leave 'em on...but don't be that guy with the car trying to be something that it's not.
                    Originally posted by allblackS14
                    u dont have a silvia u have a 240sx so dont put silvia badges on it.
                    The S14 Silvia and S14 240sx are the same car. The only difference is engine, simply a trim level difference. Even have the same sheet metal. He can call it a Silvia if he wishes too. I supose if a guy with a Silvia swaped in a KA motor, you would tell him to remove his badges? no huh? why not? he would have the same car that sits before you. at a point on the assembly line they were the same car.

I supose if that guy with the KA powered silvia put 240sx badges on it you would throw a fit. even though for all intents and purposes he created a 240sx.

I know its real cool right now to be a band wagon jumping JDM hater drifting elitest wannabes. But you know what. Thats all you are, band wagon jumpers. Get over your self. You dont want him to put silvia badges on it because you think they dont belong, which means you think your opinion is superior to his, which means you think you are superior to him. This is the absolutely worse face of the drifting scene i've ever seen. For one it has nothing to do with drifting. For two its just an elitest attitude. same as when drifters get on to drag racers because they think drifting is sooooo much better. Well buddy to each his own.

Perhaps this gentlemen wanted his car to have alittle more personality then a number and a generic nissan badge.

The Nissan Silvia name has alot more personality then the 240 name, And you know what? Five generations of cars, predecers to his came before, each one being added to, and used to sculpt the next car, Until they reached his S14, All of those cars where named Silvia. His happens to be a 240sx varient. But he has all of that past behind his car. He is proud of that and shows it off with the sexy Silvia logo and name. I seriously doubt you would talk down to a guy from austrilia with a 200sx who refers to it as Silvia.

I seriously doubt you would make fun of a guy in germany with a 196X T-5, who calls it mustang. Or applied the more personal mustang badges, or the proud image of the Wild Mustang running in front of the red white and blue. (ricer right?)

Abit more interesting then a T5 right? But this guy, you dont like, why? because he replaced a generic nissan logo with a Silvia Lightening bolt S, and replaced a generic "240sx" with the sexy S14 logo _Silvia_

Its a beautiful car, with a tiny lightening bolt on the front, that may i add looks very apropriate, and thats all you can talk about. Get over your self, your not any better then him, And your barely, no i take it back, you bandwagon jumpers are just as bad as the kid with the civic and the undercarage neon. making fun of that guy doesnt make you any better. Indeed actualy makes you less mature.

And then to take it as far as to talk down to a guy with a beautiful S14, because you saw a Silvia lightening bolt on the front.. thats just horrid. That car has a past, a history. Its a legend in japan. He is proud of that and wants to show it off, especialy to americans who never got to know the name Silvia, never saw that lightening bolt. Well hes giving them a chance because hes proud, because he sees his car as alittle more then "another nissan".

Get over your self.
                    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 04-30-2004, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Ouch!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                        The S14 Silvia and S14 240sx are the same car. The only difference is engine, simply a trim level difference. Even have the same sheet metal. He can call it a Silvia if he wishes too. I supose if a guy with a Silvia swaped in a KA motor, you would tell him to remove his badges? no huh? why not? he would have the same car that sits before you. at a point on the assembly line they were the same car.

I supose if that guy with the KA powered silvia put 240sx badges on it you would throw a fit. even though for all intents and purposes he created a 240sx.

I know its real cool right now to be a band wagon jumping JDM hater drifting elitest wannabes. But you know what. Thats all you are, band wagon jumpers. Get over your self. You dont want him to put silvia badges on it because you think they dont belong, which means you think your opinion is superior to his, which means you think you are superior to him. This is the absolutely worse face of the drifting scene i've ever seen. For one it has nothing to do with drifting. For two its just an elitest attitude. same as when drifters get on to drag racers because they think drifting is sooooo much better. Well buddy to each his own.

Perhaps this gentlemen wanted his car to have alittle more personality then a number and a generic nissan badge.

The Nissan Silvia name has alot more personality then the 240 name, And you know what? Five generations of cars, predecers to his came before, each one being added to, and used to sculpt the next car, Until they reached his S14, All of those cars where named Silvia. His happens to be a 240sx varient. But he has all of that past behind his car. He is proud of that and shows it off with the sexy Silvia logo and name. I seriously doubt you would talk down to a guy from austrilia with a 200sx who refers to it as Silvia.

I seriously doubt you would make fun of a guy in germany with a 196X T-5, who calls it mustang. Or applied the more personal mustang badges, or the proud image of the Wild Mustang running in front of the red white and blue. (ricer right?)

Abit more interesting then a T5 right? But this guy, you dont like, why? because he replaced a generic nissan logo with a Silvia Lightening bolt S, and replaced a generic "240sx" with the sexy S14 logo _Silvia_

Its a beautiful car, with a tiny lightening bolt on the front, that may i add looks very apropriate, and thats all you can talk about. Get over your self, your not any better then him, And your barely, no i take it back, you bandwagon jumpers are just as bad as the kid with the civic and the undercarage neon. making fun of that guy doesnt make you any better. Indeed actualy makes you less mature.

And then to take it as far as to talk down to a guy with a beautiful S14, because you saw a Silvia lightening bolt on the front.. thats just horrid. That car has a past, a history. Its a legend in japan. He is proud of that and wants to show it off, especialy to americans who never got to know the name Silvia, never saw that lightening bolt. Well hes giving them a chance because hes proud, because he sees his car as alittle more then "another nissan".

Get over your self.
                        You are the master of the art of putting things right down to the point.

I actually also own an S14, and I do to have the Silvia Grill and Badges, and I know probably a lot of people talk smack about it, But you know what, I really dont care, it adds an attitude to the car and I love how silvia logos look. Whether my car has an SR or KA it shouldnt matter.

Comment

nisssanguy_24 is the god of putting people in there place....and everything he said is true....i couldnt agree with him more...people need to pay attention to what he says...because what he says is gold

Comment

I guess I sort of agree... but don't go putting that GTR emblem on your s14 now Mark!!! hhahahahahaha

To each his own... everyone has their own taste... I just feel that negative comments should be held in usless your opinion is asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanS14
                              I guess I sort of agree... but don't go putting that GTR emblem on your s14 now Mark!!! hhahahahahaha

To each his own... everyone has their own taste... I just feel that negative comments should be held in usless your opinion is asked for.

Well im fond of badge accuracy for the most part. But i dont let it bother me.

Saw a guy with a GT-R badge on his classic mustang mach1, didnt understand that. Probably just saw the badge in a shop and thought it was cool, with out any knowledge of its past and history.

Comment

nah... that comment wasn't directed toward you... it was in general... I see that often many people post not looking to be flamed... but it happens anyway...

I know Mark personally, so that's why I made the GTR emblem comment... but yeah... I like emblem accuracy too myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X