Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of you who know me know I really know my stuf. It's only my second nissan, the first being an S13. I've owned 25 cars to be exact and I really am a true enthusiest with any car I'm working on. I build cars, spend a shitload of money finding parts, and when i'm done with the car, I part it out and then sell it. My cars have been in EuroTuner to VW trends to ImportTuner and have even been featured in Young Version (JP mag).

This project S14 "SILVIA" is exactly that. A project Silvia. I'm building it for Drift Unit, our clothing line. I put an S15 lightning bolt on the front because of our Drift Unit logo. It has a lightning bolt. If you look closely, the lightning bolt is Green, like our colorway. Before people judge cause they think they've learned everything from reading, or should i say LOOKING, at their option books, they should know one thing.. there's a story behind everything.

Also, who really cares what someone puts in their car. it makes it theirs.. I'm running a Yashio Factory exhaust with an HKS downpipe with HKS Hypermax's, and running all tanabe end links and tension bars. I'm doing all suspension first. NO body kit for me. To top it off, i'm running a mooneyes pedal and a mooneyes shift knob. Why mooneyes? well, i've always wanted mooneyes products ever since seeing the mooneyes woody in Japan. (i bet alot of you dont even know what a woody is! hehe)

Anyways, build your car how you want, there will always be someone out there that will either say they like it, or they dont..

btw.. KA TURBO just to try it out.
    Last edited by SpoonFork; 05-14-2004, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Hey Nissan_guy, line his car up with a Silvia and then tell me if they're the same. If he swapped out the motors it still wouldn't be a Silvia, regardless of how many things he changed on it. The wheel is on the left, it was sold in the US...it's just NOT a Silvia. I mean, yeah, to each his own and such but that doesn't mean I can't express my opinion regarding his car. It has nothing to do with superiority, don't think for a second that you can put words in my mouth and make ridiculously inaccurate assumptions. Grow up and get out in the real world, you'll see that there are people who will disagree with you on issues of taste but that doesn't mean that they think they're better than you. Do you have some kind of insecurity issues running around that you can't deal with like an adult instead of a child? By the way, if you want anybody to take what you say seriously, you should learn to spell and start using some grammar. Your last paragraph is great, by the way. After looking at that, it's you who needs to get over himself, not the people commenting on the kid's car. Nobody cares how nuts you think you are or if you think you're driving a legend...it's a Nissan no matter how you slice it. Everybody here laughed at the video with the "Rotary Mustang GT-R", this is the same idea. It's the same idea as some kid slapping some Type-R stickers on his car when it isn't Type-R. I don't care what you want to pass it off as, it's just lying and trying to make your car seem cooler or more exotic. Cut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* kid, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
        Ouch!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OWNED MAX

Comment

ok, EX-Cat, you are a real *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. i mean what is your problem? you always flame, and dont ever say anything nice. that is a sick s14, and it IS a Silvia! like nissan guy said, who cares where it is from and what motor it runs. i mean when i put a 180sx type-x Sr in my RS13, and put 180sx windows and garnish on it, it will never be a 180sx right? cause it wasnt bought in japan, right? WRONG!!! no matter where in the world it was bought, built, and raced, it is still the same car. the only thing different is where the driver sits. and that is just a novelty if you know anything about how cars actually work. What really matters is the chassis...the one thing that defines a car. that is why a S13 will never be an S14, cause the chassis cant be changed. you can change everything else, but the chassis will alwyas be the same. even on my owners manual that came in my 240sx it says on the back RS13. meaning 180sx....R stands for hatch, not coupe. P in RPS13 means SR20, and so amybe if you want to actually talk, go learn more about what want to talk about, cause you have no idea!

anywho, very sick s14 spoonfork, and i was wondering how exactly you mounted the license plate?

Comment

fact of the matter is his title says NIssan 240 sx. not silvia. not 200 sx or whatever. 240 sx is what it says. My title (well we really dont have titles here in japan, they r called something else) says Nissan Silvia S14. different interior and all. the steering wheel is on the right side where it belongs on a SILVIA...my hood as the proper Silvia badging. my door jams say silvia, my engine code is sr20de(t). i have the electronic heating/ac panel. its a silvia. the 240sx is for america. and wheni come back to america in 2 years i will have one of very few authentic RHD JDM nissan silvias roaming around america. thats like saying a ek civic with a type r dohc vtec is a type r. no its not becaseu the type r civic never exsited in america. just like a silvia never existed in america. they guy still has a cool car. just he has a cool 240sx

Comment

^ Thank god somebody understands!

Edit: It took another military man to use logic and understand the situation. That's odd. Hey kids, join the service and grow the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                fact of the matter is his title says NIssan 240 sx. not silvia. not 200 sx or whatever. 240 sx is what it says. My title (well we really dont have titles here in japan, they r called something else) says Nissan Silvia S14. different interior and all. the steering wheel is on the right side where it belongs on a SILVIA...my hood as the proper Silvia badging. my door jams say silvia, my engine code is sr20de(t). i have the electronic heating/ac panel. its a silvia. the 240sx is for america. and wheni come back to america in 2 years i will have one of very few authentic RHD JDM nissan silvias roaming around america. thats like saying a ek civic with a type r dohc vtec is a type r. no its not becaseu the type r civic never exsited in america. just like a silvia never existed in america. they guy still has a cool car. just he has a cool 240sx
                Good GOD. Do us all a favor and get off your damn high horse. I could care less if your car is UBER JDM TYTE, you're still a prick. The point of this argument isnt what the car IS or what it ISN'T. It's what HE wants to do with it and what he wants to call it. You guys told him to take his badges off. What the hell! I would never have the audacity to tell someone to take things off their car because it's not what fits my idea of a perfect Silvia. If you dont like it so bad, walk on over there with a screwdriver and try and take his badge off. I'll laugh while watching your @ss get curb-stomped into oblivion.

I apologize Spoonfork but I'm going to lock this before it gets any more out of hand.

Comment

i like his car its tite. its just not a silvia that all im saying. im looking forward to the final results of his project. should be hot

Comment

I was going to say something however i think if you look at Ex-cats post he made enough of an *Censored**Censored**Censored* out of him self that i need only comment on it.

Thanks for locking this up WeaponX

Comment

Working...
                    X