This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touge Glory!

I probably shouldn't talk about this here, but I dond't see the harm if I don't reveal locations etc. So here goes.

Last night I was making my nightly run on "Akina", nothing out of the normal. Saw the guy who's up there everynight with the Shelby Cobra, he's cool.

[EDITED]

mayn....

lukky yu huh?

thas th kin`a stuff iWish iDidn kno that iWas missin out on... kause iDo, iAm, n tits not fun.

Comment

So.. your sticking with FC's now? or your MA?

Comment

Great touge tale. Two kids in a suv went off the road and into a ditch on my touge run. Oh, they died also.

Comment

Re: Touge Glory!

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
          I probably shouldn't talk about this here, but I dond't see the harm if I don't reveal locations etc. So here goes.

Last night I was making my nightly run on "Akina", nothing out of the normal. Saw the guy who's up there everynight with the Shelby Cobra, he's cool.

EDITED
          when did you get an FC? i wanna see, show pics

Comment

I'm back in CT - Touge time for me

I got back yesterday around 2PM and have already run my hill about 4 times!

One time was against my friend's LS-1 Z28 - the CRX needs more power and a camber kit!

-MR

Comment

Crash - Yeah, I'm sticking with the FC for the most part. The Supra will still be my main track car once I finish it. I'll start bringing the MA70 out to DDs the middle of next year.

Prodigy- Sorry to hear that. But an SUV on togue, wtf were they thinking?

theflatlander - I got it about a month ago, there are pics in the pics and videos section. Thread title "Some of our cars"

mranlet - Yeah I run my hill alot too. Hard on gas though. Like 4 hours worth of runs everynight.

Comment

Touge is great in an FC... but I've seen some locals run super fast in their trucks and SUV's up and down the mountain too hahaha

Comment

Dude you gotta let me get a piece of that MA70 I'll run your 70 myles my n/a auto owns!!

DD 70 vs. 70.

Comment

^ That would definately be hot!

Picking up my camber kit Monday & installing, getting new 4-wheel discs and Koni dampers Tuesday, Installing Wednesday, tamplating for roll cage Thursday, Lexan windows and Falken Azenis Friday...

This weekend ought to be fun!

-MR

Comment

nice man!! i heard a story about this mustang crashing on our touge. i guess he hit a tree on the inside of the apex of this one hairpin....dumba$$!!

have fun, be safe, but more importantly, never give ground to newcomers on your own hill!!

Comment

sounds like a SHOE load of fun...

We don't use them words like that here.

Ghost.
                        Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-09-2004, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                          sounds like a SHOE load of fun...
                          OMFG YES!!! it is a blast man
                          Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-09-2004, 12:41 PM.

Comment

LOL i cant wait till i get my full license in a month lol....

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                              Crash - Prodigy- Sorry to hear that. But an SUV on togue, wtf were they thinking?

Yeah, I guess the kids died also. They were stoned so it was their own fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X