Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many morons on this board who have no clue...

Sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* wing, man... Very bosozoku. If I had a JZX81, I would so roll with that...

Gambatte kudasai... Someone with some knowledge will buy it. Maybe not on this board full of morons, but somewhere where it will be appreciated.

Comment

"Btw i didnt expect u to sell anything if i want to comment on what u got just like everyone else then i am.. Just cuz what u got is hella flame dont get mad cuz 2 people are complimenting it and the rest think its ugly.." -

WTH are you saying..? dude learn to speak correctly before you attemp to flame on others..

" People like u are gonna make drift scene fast and furious with ur idiotic additude and ur ability to be a big flaming f@G" - So I'm the one making the scene look bad with idotic attitude..."

So I suppose me going on the board and flaming people and their items for sale will help the scene...man you're not even worth my time get a life!!

Xantos - You're right Xantos...And as a matter of fact I try to be as positive as I can..you have a great point. I tend to not let things bother me but tell me this...Does posting pictures and negative comments about a product someone is selling neccassary..? I'm here to sell an item ..that's what classified are correct..?

ChokudoriS13 - Thanks for your comments! and you're right I will try elsewhere. I haven't lost hope yet ...there's gotta be some people out there that has a sense of appreciation for true style and function and be able to enjoy and create their own style rather then jumping on the newbie bandwagon.

Comment

just cause you guys dont like the wing doesnt mean you have to come on here and bash it.

isnt there rules in this forum?

you guys comment and he makes a comment about you. and then you guys get all pissy.

there wasnt a need to comment on the wing anyway. its for sale.

Comment

All i know is u guys cry about the stupidess f ing bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i ever heard u bs about peoples comments. If u cant handle negative comments then thats too bad cuz some damn ppl are not going to like it and say soemthing about it and some ppl are gonna like it and say nice things.. Thats one thing u have to deal with..another thing Yes this Board has rules but damn do u have to refer to them like u tell on ur friends to ur mom? Jeesus Freakin christ stop acting like idiotic fiuckin kids in elementry cuz this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is rediculous to debate about... I in the beginning made it a joke and u built it up to make me want to flame the hell out of u... You should read the beginning of my comments and see that it was a joke.. I sware i shouldnt have to deal with children like u... go sell ur crap and deal with the comments maybe if u were to concentrate on the ppl that wanted it rather then the ppl who hate it u woulda had it sold a long time ago cuz i know ur spoiler has been for sale a LONG time... Heres a piece of advise.. If that crap doesnt sell here and u dont like comments take that spoiler to ebay u dont have to hear no ones bs there... Since u cant handle a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
            All i know is u guys cry about the stupidess f ing bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i ever heard u bs about peoples comments. If u cant handle negative comments then thats too bad cuz some damn ppl are not going to like it and say soemthing about it and some ppl are gonna like it and say nice things.. Thats one thing u have to deal with..another thing Yes this Board has rules but damn do u have to refer to them like u tell on ur friends to ur mom? Jeesus Freakin christ stop acting like idiotic fiuckin kids in elementry cuz this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is rediculous to debate about... I in the beginning made it a joke and u built it up to make me want to flame the hell out of u... You should read the beginning of my comments and see that it was a joke.. I sware i shouldnt have to deal with children like u... go sell ur crap and deal with the comments maybe if u were to concentrate on the ppl that wanted it rather then the ppl who hate it u woulda had it sold a long time ago cuz i know ur spoiler has been for sale a LONG time... Heres a piece of advise.. If that crap doesnt sell here and u dont like comments take that spoiler to ebay u dont have to hear no ones bs there... Since u cant handle a joke..
            Get the f-u-c-k out of here, you loser. People like you are what makes this forum a laughing stock on all the other boards. You don't flame people in their For Sale threads... That's a forum rule. Learn how to f-u-c-k-i-n-g type, too... Its quite easy to press two more keys and type "you" as opposed to "u". Don't type "cuz"... Try "because"... Use apostrophes where they're needed. Maybe you won't look like such a dumbsh-i-t.

Comment

Ey, Sacemento guy, Like Shaq said, "LA is the NEW capital on Cali!" hah i still am looking for a cressida so i hope if i get one you wont sell it yet

Comment

Those of you ruining this thread, stop it.
                Shut up and move on, or I will recommend you be banned.

Sexappealgsr- Good luck on your sale of the wing.

Comment

Working...
                X