D1 W/ FF Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ris4drift

stop posting, get out there and drift/learn to drift at an event and prove something.

I just beat Grand Turismo on the hardest setting! I've got skilz!

OK, I'll stop now.

Comment

gee..i wonder why there's no FF cars winning d1 :|

Comment

Originally posted by variant
        gee..i wonder why there's no FF cars winning d1 :|
        ok ok!!! stop being a hater!!! i know why ff is slower and fr is faster... but you know most drifter is so stuck up in their fr saying that its the best, but the real thing most of them just stuck up with what every other people think like "ohh ff suck!!!". yeah some of them never drift or even drive be saying like that stupid zhit.... ehh i hope your not one of this guy!!! that you are fr driver cause you see the potential of the car, instead of some dumb people say.... and im just a drifter w/ ff car thats just want to try something else that nobody have done... plus im bored to see most car is 240sx in d1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by racing2khaos
          ok ok!!! stop being a hater!!! i know why ff is slower and fr is faster... but you know most drifter is so stuck up in their fr saying that its the best, but the real thing most of them just stuck up with what every other people think like "ohh ff suck!!!". yeah some of them never drift or even drive be saying like that stupid zhit.... ehh i hope your not one of this guy!!! that you are fr driver cause you see the potential of the car, instead of some dumb people say.... and im just a drifter w/ ff car thats just want to try something else that nobody have done... plus im bored to see most car is 240sx in d1!!!
          That's totally the point. We just wanna make something different

Comment

Well, i give you guys props for standing up to all this. You are true enthusiasts, and if you want to go ff, so be it. I just personally will probably always end up with fr. I like the balance better in most fr's. personally, i think fr is where it should be though. The fr IS more suited for sustained drifts, and no one can argue that. The ability to sustain a drift relies partly on the capabilities of the vehicle. And no, a drift has nothing to do with spinning tires. It's something about an altered path of an intentional course or something. in short, all it is is driving a car around a corner with less resistance than that other guy. So yes, ff can drift. monster trucks can drift. your daddy's t-bucket can drift. I just think what you see drifting professionaly IS drifting pro because it's more suited towards that job.

Comment

Originally posted by variant
              i agree with those, but I don't respect ff "Drifting"
              thats ignorant.

http://crabdrifting.com/pictures/cv4.wmv

do you not respect taht guy?

am i suppost to respect you for posting on drifting.com about what YOU respect as a drifter? i dont even respect myself for trying to post here sometimes.

you can drift FF, it just takes skill. and i highly doubt anyone else in this thread has really drifted ff, because if you did, and you ahd access to a rwd car you would be sponsored by now. why these threads keep going i find sad, and im gonna spare myself from clicking on the high schooler who started a thread about drifting a dodge caravan

Comment

FF drift..

I agree, FF is not the true sense of what drifting has become.
                But I love GymKhana as much as I love drift, and in so loving both have also found a place for my FF and love of drift. It's harder than hell to change direction, and I'm happier driving my buddy David's 240's than my car for any real drift action, but I'll tell you, FF is possible and I've done it, as a matter of fact I just won my first Gymkhana event I ever went to, and they straight teach you how to drift anything, FF, FR, unicycle...
                The following picture is of me in the canyons taking a turn with entry speed of about 60mph. Its a clean J turn with a downhill slope easy to shift weight, however true to fact, my exit speed was substantially slower, however, I've learned a new trick akin to kickin the clutch with an FR with the FF that actually helps in minimizing the exit loss, maybe i'll do an article on it...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by D1 Ali; 10-30-2004, 01:59 AM.

Comment

dude i was drifting w/ my FF and this is what happened!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X