F/S: 95 240SX With S15 Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: 95 240SX With S15 Conversion

It's a 1995 240SX with a 1996 KA24DE with 80k on the engine and 140k on the chassis. S15 Front end conversion with full Drift Body Kit. VIS S15 Fenders, VIS Carbon Fiber Vader Hood. PPG phantom metalic gray base coat with a PPG clear coat with platinum pearl. 17'' Excel Maj Hyperblack. Apexi N1 Full exhaust, Viscous LSD. 800 Watt RMS Audiobahn 10's x 2, Kenwwod flip face mp3 deck and Legacy 1600 Watt Amp. Lowered on Tein S-Techs.

Located in Antelope California.

Email for pics at pureperformance@surewest.net

Local Pickup or ship at buyers cost

11,000 OBO.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

riced

Comment

explain to me how is it rice? becuase it has abodykit? omg look at all the d1 drivers and some of the us driers that are good. your ignorant....go away

Comment

Thats a very nice car, hope it sells.

What are you planning to get or tune after it sells?
            Last edited by Rooney; 03-09-2004, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty85
              riced
              I dont think it's rice at all, I'd just be too scared to drift it. Also, it's VERY disrespectful to tell the owner of their car that you think it's rice, whether it's rice or not. It's not YOUR car so dont knock the guy for doing what he wanted to it.

Edit: Unless you're Craig Lieberman, @#$% you for ricing skylines you dickwad

Comment

Thanks. Its my friends car. He plans on getting a s13 and makin it a sil-80 or (sil-40 if u wanna get specific) and put a rb25 in it. Or hes gonna get another FD3S and make it autoX/drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty85
                  riced
                  I beg to differ. This car is NICE... I'd buy it if this car was located anywhere in So Cal from Diego to L.A. My best offer would be $9500 CASH.

Comment

My friend said 10500. if you feel like traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                      I dont think it's rice at all, I'd just be too scared to drift it. Also, it's VERY disrespectful to tell the owner of their car that you think it's rice, whether it's rice or not. It's not YOUR car so dont knock the guy for doing what he wanted to it.

Edit: Unless you're Craig Lieberman, @#$% you for ricing skylines you dickwad

OMG hahahahahahahahahahahahahah so good.

Comment

SHOW CAR

Comment

Originally posted by IwantanFC
                          SHOW CAR

shut your mouth kid and make a better car

you want a FC? do you even have a car??

shut up

Comment

Originally posted by IwantanFC
                            SHOW CAR

damn whats up with all the haters about "body kits"??? does every damn s13,rps13,s14,s15,86,fc have to look stock in order to not be "rice"??? just becuase some has the money to do a lot more than what YOU can, doesn't give you the right to hate on them or their car. and its not all about show with that car. i know from personal experience.

Comment

hey nice car man. dont worry about them. just ignore all those sorta posts. there are a lot off dumba$$es on here. good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X