• Show
Clear All

in the words of StrongBad "That'sa verrry niieece!"

Comment

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
      shut your mouth kid and make a better car

you want a FC? do you even have a car??

shut up
      Yes i have a car, it is a crx with alot of work done to it (sorry, no body kit though) but i do want to buy an FC, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the s14 in this sale post is riced out. Look at that damn back bumper and the skirts, they are horrible, and in very poor taste. Maybe that kid would have an easier time selling that thing if he spent more money on performance parts/suspension/a good LSD/tasteful body mods, and not wasted all of his time making it look like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing slow, riced out, 16 year old rich kids car. Go watch fast and the furious and drool over their awesome turboless cars with huge bodykits and NOS.

Comment

um....yeah whatever

Comment

Originally posted by IwantanFC
          Yes i have a car, it is a crx with alot of work done to it (sorry, no body kit though) but i do want to buy an FC, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the s14 in this sale post is riced out. Look at that damn back bumper and the skirts, they are horrible, and in very poor taste. Maybe that kid would have an easier time selling that thing if he spent more money on performance parts/suspension/a good LSD/tasteful body mods, and not wasted all of his time making it look like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing slow, riced out, 16 year old rich kids car. Go watch fast and the furious and drool over their awesome turboless cars with huge bodykits and NOS.
          wow. im 18 actually and the person who is selling it is my friends and he is 20. so umm yea ricer kit? damn go back to yer ricer honda. i would like to see your tasteful bodykits for your lil honda. a lot of engine work done to it? what..NOS doesn't count. get off the band wagon of the drift scene. he has had that car for a long time. he was going to do a whole lot more but wants a sil-80 (sil-40 if you wanna b specific) wth a rb25. you have the ignorance of a 10 year old kid. i can call yer lil crx a ricer just cuz its honda and a pos car that needs hella work to hit even to run 15's. just stick to your little boy car.

Comment

11 grand is alot of tires

Comment

ok wait...iwantanfc...so you're saying u dont like big body kits..so you dont like VIPs? and what about those drivers in the D1? are THEY rice? i actually think the car looks nice...lets see your crx and compare it to the s14.5...it looks like a smooth conversion and for a pretty nice price...a smooth and agressive body kit doesnt make it look slow..i thought rice was a bod y kit that makes it look fast but it isnt? uhhhhhhh ok guy

EDIT: oh and it kinda does seem more like a show car than a drift...i just wouldnt wanna jack up a body kit and amps...a tape player is all i need
              Last edited by markeese180sx; 03-15-2004, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                ok wait...iwantanfc...so you're saying u dont like big body kits..so you dont like VIPs? and what about those drivers in the D1? are THEY rice? i actually think the car looks nice...lets see your crx and compare it to the s14.5...it looks like a smooth conversion and for a pretty nice price...a smooth and agressive body kit doesnt make it look slow..i thought rice was a bod y kit that makes it look fast but it isnt? uhhhhhhh ok guy

EDIT: oh and it kinda does seem more like a show car than a drift...i just wouldnt wanna jack up a body kit and amps...a tape player is all i need
                why are you comparing it to a d1 car? what do vip cars have to do with this? the cosmetics on the d1 cars are just to make the sponsors look good and they dont have sound systems on them ethier. they have way more performance mods then some springs and an lsd and maybe some other stuff not mentioned.. the car is meant for what it does. all the guy just sed it looked like a show car and everyone starts flaming him. (it does look like one) honestly if you compared that to a d1 car that thing couldnt hang... im not trying to put down the owner or anything. its a nice car really. but like what iwantanfc was saying, i wouldve spent the money on other stuff.
                Last edited by spinitsidewayz!; 03-15-2004, 12:39 AM.

Comment

annnd i said it looked like a show car...annnnnd atleast im not flaming the owner of the car....annnd the only difference in apparel(NOT IN THE ENGINE BAY) from this car from a d1 is the lack of a wing for downforce, stickers, and such...iwantanfc said he didnt like big body kits? annnnnd i used VIPs as an example because they have big body kits...and i didnt say D1 cars had a radio system...read my statement...im not flaming the guy saying "IT LOOKS LIKE A SHOWCAR"...and i was comparing this car to a d1 car through APPERANCE...i didnt say anything about HP MODS...big difference...

Love, Don't hate

Love,
                  Marko

EDIT: ok my fault..i was talking to Drift85...not Iwantanfc..he's the one who said riced...i apologize to all the victims of my semi flame...I LOVE YOU GUYS
                  Last edited by markeese180sx; 03-15-2004, 04:43 AM.

Comment

my bad, i guess i was in a bad mood, good luck on the sale

Comment

just a lil side comment.... not tryin to flame anyone or get on anyones bad side or whatever... but...

even if u think that car IS riced (im not saying it is or it isnt)... who cares...no one wants to hear your negative comments... thats your opinion... everyone has their own likes n dislikes... who are u to make fun of them...

take me for example... i had a 93 civic FOUR DOOR AUTOMATIC when i was 16... my first car, a hand me down car from my sister... i hella worked and worked for money to spend on my car... but there were a couple factors my parents gave me because of course, the car was under their name...

-cant buy a new car (they just didnt want to get a new car)
                      -cant buy go fast goodies because they didnt want me to go "street racing" (engine swap, turbo, or even do a auto-to-manual conv...)

so what do i do? i "riced" it out... (or so you would say) yes i do regret doing that now that i look back (should have just saved the money)... but i was a kid... i worked hard for the things i got and i was proud of my car... did u ever think that making fun of 16 year old kids with "riced" out cars is wrong? maybe they were like me and worked hard just to get the body kit... maybe they like the particular body kit they got... maybe they're proud of their car... who are you to shoot a kid's (or ANYBODY's for that matter) hopes down?

so before u go putting people on blast because of their car... dont... have some respect...

(sorry about the freekin essay... just had some shat to say... )

edit: oh btw.. this post was supposed to be about getting a car sold!!!
                      drft916... i apologize for everyone who made this post about other topics....
                      (haha.. sorry! after writing that, i'm kinda heated... hope u sell the car... )
                      Last edited by delasoul909; 03-15-2004, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Hey Im the owner, and i just wanted to say thanks for everyones input, negative or positive. This car was built by my shop soley for the purpose to sell. We do many body kits and not just on civics and integras. They can look good and not riced out.

It just fun to drive around and get a reaction from people. Everyone that says its a waste of money for body kits, blah, blah, blah, most of you that spend all your money on suspention/engine will do nothing with it.

Dont get me wrong, i know about having performane, my last car was a very fast FD, but its cool if you dont like it then dont buy it But i will be building a type-X sil-eighty soon so maybe that will satisfy all you body kit haters. thanks again.

(sorry to ramble on, i just got a kick out of seeing what everyone wrote)

-Tim

PurePerformance

Comment

nice can I see pics of your FD

Comment

Sure, the first to pics of my FD after i was done with it ( i know i might hear about the body kit issue all over again, but if you dont think this car looks good, you shouldnt own a car) and also i included a pic of the 240 i have for sale BEFORE i got a hold of it. Thanks for your intrest.

-Tim
                            Attached Files

Comment

side view
                              Attached Files

Comment

heres the 240 before i gots to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X