• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops...call me a newb lol
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drft916
      explain to me how is it rice? becuase it has abodykit? omg look at all the d1 drivers and some of the us driers that are good. your ignorant....go away
      im ignorant because i think it looks riced

look whos talking f^g i just stated my opinion

your the one whos ignorant

and WOW LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE THEY HAVE BODY KITS
      SO IT MUST BE COOL

TOOL

sorry i stated my opinion about body kits i didnt know it would upset you so and im only here to please you and think what you think is cool
      Last edited by Dirty85; 03-19-2004, 01:33 PM.

Comment

wow. im 18 actually and the person who is selling it is my friends and he is 20. so umm yea ricer kit? damn go back to yer ricer honda. i would like to see your tasteful bodykits for your lil honda. a lot of engine work done to it? what..NOS doesn't count. get off the band wagon of the drift scene. he has had that car for a long time. he was going to do a whole lot more but wants a sil-80 (sil-40 if you wanna b specific) wth a rb25. you have the ignorance of a 10 year old kid. i can call yer lil crx a ricer just cuz its honda and a pos car that needs hella work to hit even to run 15's. just stick to your little boy car.
        just becuase he has a honda doesnt make him a ricer.
        they are cheap cars and a good way to get into performance tuning sorry all those idiot kids with their parents money got ahold of them and ruined it for you, or are u just one of those kids with thier parents money? dont knock teh hondas that actualy have work done to them.
        Last edited by Dirty85; 03-19-2004, 01:36 PM.

Comment

can i get more specs on this

I just wanna know what under the hood and any mods that have been done if any besides the NICE body work. and NO IT IS NOT RICED . damn some people.!!!!!!! anyway i am interested, and also where are you again??/

thanks

BanZI29

Drifting is not just fun, its good and good for you

Comment

Thanks man, were you talking about the 240 or the FD cause i sold the rx about 6 months ago, but the 240 is still availible and i can let you know more about that. thanks

Comment

I wonder if my Hachi would be "Riced" If I put a J-Blood or Jubibride "bodykit" on it? Would it? or would it only be rice if I didn't have my suspension mods and highly tuned 16v or maybe even a 20v? hmmmmmmmmmmm i'm pondering the fact that my car may be ricey now. Let me know guys. Other then that good luck on the sale hope the car goes to a good home. I'm in South Sac so I'll try and help you guys out with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty85
                just becuase he has a honda doesnt make him a ricer.
                they are cheap cars and a good way to get into performance tuning sorry all those idiot kids with their parents money got ahold of them and ruined it for you, or are u just one of those kids with thier parents money? dont knock teh hondas that actualy have work done to them.
                I was mad cuz alot of people were talkin s@#t about it. but i like hondas. the ones that arent riced out. If i had my parents gave me money then my whole sus would be done by now. but i just live off of what i get. and i only have s-techs on my car right now. if your interested ill show u a pik of my car. sorry about the "flamming" just gettin mad.

Comment

Just wanted to update;

ive added a set of tokico struts w/ eibach springs to the car along with a strut bar. price is the same im just looking to get something new and i need some funding for my FD. thanks

-Tim

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
                    Just wanted to update;

ive added a set of tokico struts w/ eibach springs to the car along with a strut bar. price is the same im just looking to get something new and i need some funding for my FD. thanks

-Tim
                    hey i just wanted to say that your car is insane and good luck with the sale.

to all of you talking about this car being rice STFU. i want to see you have a nicer car than this. Even if this were REMOTELY rice there is no point in stating that opinion. Nobody wants negative comments about their car. how would you like it if i called your car rice and that sort of thing. i mean honestly guys. just bequiet already.

PLEASE ONLY POST NON-DERRAGATORY COMMENTS.

Comment

Thanks alot, its great to see people like you on these forums, with all the critical, negative posters. thanks again.

Comment

wow. im 18 actually and the person who is selling it is my friends and he is 20. so umm yea ricer kit? damn go back to yer ricer honda. i would like to see your tasteful bodykits for your lil honda. a lot of engine work done to it? what..NOS doesn't count. get off the band wagon of the drift scene. he has had that car for a long time. he was going to do a whole lot more but wants a sil-80 (sil-40 if you wanna b specific) wth a rb25. you have the ignorance of a 10 year old kid. i can call yer lil crx a ricer just cuz its honda and a pos car that needs hella work to hit even to run 15's. just stick to your little boy car.
                        umm...do u have a car? you failed to mention it...

Comment

1990 240sx fastback with tein s-techs

Comment

its not riced

dude thats a sick body kit for a sick car its not rice at all I would by that car in a heart beat if I could drive now and had the money

Comment

Re: its not riced

Originally posted by JDM_DRIFTER2001
                              dude thats a sick body kit for a sick car its not rice at all I would by that car in a heart beat if I could drive now and had the money
                              see we need more posts like this but with a "have money in hand" at the end of it.

Comment

lol tru dat

Comment

Working...
                                X