Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _uG TM
    replied
    so far about 5 cases of beer, 8 bottles of vodka and a hangover from hell..
    Last edited by _uG TM; 12-27-2003, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VRDjr
    Guest replied
    Mashing a Porsche GT2 motor into a volvo station wagon costs...way too much.

Leave a comment:

• emission
    replied
    5yrs 6,000 bucks and it's still looks stock beside's the hks air filter and advan neovas..... and it's down for another swap 500 bucks for a new motor.... still waiting.......

Leave a comment:

• CrazyHawaiian
    replied
    Well I drive a domestic so I doubt a parts/price listing would be usefull to you. But just for comparison's sake, total cost when complete will be $9,500 including the cost of the car. So far I'm @ $5,300 ... but still putting the car back together.

A SR20 should not be your first mod if you want to drift that S13. LSD should be your first mod.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwalker
    Guest replied
    too much!

Leave a comment:

• wrx/240sx
    started a topic How much did it cost to build your car?

How much did it cost to build your car?

I am a newbie to the drift scene (mainly road race/drag race) but I figure to build my skills more I would like to add drifting to my resume. I was wondering if you guys (and girls) would help me out and let me know how much it cost to put your car together (please include mods/pics).

I am looking at a 90 240sx hatch and am thinking of adding a sr20det...any suggestions on a red/black top?

Thanks,

Dan
Working...
X