No announcement yet.

tricks to make a feint drift work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont worry about hurting your clutch by kicking unless you are going crazy with lots of throttle like clutch in for a couple of seconds letting it rev sky high and then drop or riding the clutch when I kick it is really quick and just upsets the rear tires and doesnt add very much extra wear to the clutch at all. My friend that kicks really hard you can tell because his clutch will get hot and squishy where mine engages the same all day with no change in pedal feel use more fient with a small kick to save the clutch

Comment

yeah i know but my clutch is the original and most people say it goes after like 70 to 100000 miles and im about to hit 100000 so im trying to make it last as long as possible. Porsche stuff is $$$$ even if it is only for a 944. I practiced my feint today and finnally got it. I turned out then in and right as i turned in I heal toed and smashed the gas and was sideways instantly. Once i got the rythme down i adjusted my counterstearing and my drifts were freaking amazing by my standards. I can finnaly drift into the corner than straight then turn in at the apex and bring it all the way around sideways. I had smoke flying and felt like i could have kept the drfit going as long as the parking lot would let me. some guy came out of the building I was at and asked me what the hell i thought i was doing in his parking lot popping wheelies and told me he would call the cops next time, i couldnt stop smiling i was so stoked about my drift. Now i just need more space and have to learn how to link the drifts so i can got forever.

Comment

Working...
      X