APC Drifting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC Drifting.

Heh anyone who doesn't think that Drifting has gone mainstream just check out the new APC Drifting line. They got a wonderful shot of a Silvia truck on the page. The really nice orange one with the sweet CF hood. You know the one. The one that has ABSOLUTELY NO FVCKING APC PARTS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinking big business.

O yea. It's their new Driftworls line and they also have a typo in the ad. Getget the Drift?

What a bunch of hosers.

O and FWD drifting is coming. They are offering up Civic tails on the Drift ad. If APC says so then it must be law.

Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 12-30-2003, 07:32 PM.

The media and big business would have you believe stickers, altezzas, big bawdy kits, "grafix" and fart mufflers are the way to go. FF drifting has been, most people never gave a fvck about it. That doesn't mean the hundreds of thousands of APC customers won't. lol!

I can just see it now drifting furious.. "dats mad tiote y0!" You know the next FnF movie is gona have something to do with drifting.

Comment

They pay the bills,but I really don't know.Can't say much because we haven't seen much.But FF drifting has its ups and downs.Postive,more RWD cars and parts left to play with.Negative,possibilty of more crashes and a further tainted name/image.

Comment

I don't really appreciate how APC likes to exploit our hobby/lifestyle/whatever you want to call it. They give us people who like Japanese cars a bad image. Someone needs to find something wrong with their parts and cripple them. I know a while back it was found out that their "Euro tails", or whatever they're called, weren't in compliance with SAE standards and they had a big suit against them for that. That was great.

Comment

Its sad because there will always be some sort of stereotypical bastardization or cliche of some sort in a niche market like this. Companies in this country will not yield to the integrity of a sport, hobby, lifestyle if there is money to be made. It sucks but its true. The media will tell you anything to get ratings and business will sell you anything to make a profit. In the end you may end up with mass-produced nonsense. APC's, N'Sync's, ricer magazines, Fast and Furious rhetoric and propaganda all in the name of the dollar bill. They'll exploit and destroy it to profit from it. The APC-like companies pay the bills but that doesn't mean you have to sit up and love them for it. They exloit us, we should exploit them in return, take their money and run. Thats business, its the American way
          Last edited by nightracer; 12-31-2003, 04:29 AM.

Comment

but whats funny is APC is huge in JDM land...cause its american...go figure

Comment

can someone find the article on this? or some link to their product line?.. I want to see it and laugh at it!

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                but whats funny is APC is huge in JDM land...cause its american...go figure
                Yeah. But I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread would agree with me when I say SpoCom SUCKS. I'm suprised it's so popular over there. I always thought the Japanese prefered quality over quantity.

Comment

Someone needs to make a video of a bunch a ppl stomping altezzas and smashing their ricer products and send it around the net. That'd be hillarious!

Comment

How much you wanna bet people working for APC search forums like this to see what kind of stuff is in demand? It probably makes them really mad to see how much people hate them.

Comment

can someone find the article on this? or some link to their product line?.. I want to see it and laugh at it!
                      www.4apc.net

Someone needs to make a video of a bunch a ppl stomping altezzas and smashing their ricer products and send it around the net. That'd be hillarious!
                      What's bothersome about them...They make the famous DISC SIMULATORS..

http://www.performancestyleattitude....simulators.htm

That would be quite expensive,but fun if you could toss $5-10k around like that.You could always use one of the many celebrity soundboards and prank call them.Saves money and proposes a challenge to keep them on the line.

Comment

Why am I tempted to do this? It'd be the best if you recorded the phone call and saved it as an mp3 and played it over a video showing a bunch of ricer cars. lol!

Comment

They got alot of celebrity soundboards on ebaumsworld.com. What phone operator at APC wouldn't love to recieve a call from Awnold ?
                          "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"
                          "I'm a cop you idiot!"

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                            Yeah. But I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread would agree with me when I say SpoCom SUCKS. I'm suprised it's so popular over there. I always thought the Japanese prefered quality over quantity.
                            i always looked at SpoCom as the japanese tuners making fun of the rice crap and apc..... maybe im wrong, but alot of their cars look like the imitiation cars ive sometimes seen making fun of ricers and sh!t like that.

Comment

Well before you go and do something stupid like the dumb fuks most of you are. I brought drift to APC got a problem with it? Ye and we as in DriftXtreme are looking forward to another year with them. Oh and sos you all know most of the Profeshional D1 drivers here wish they had the sponsership that we get from APC. Oh and one other thing you so called forever drifters,you just find out that APC was promoting , where the hell ya been behind your screen and not out in the market. And Japan lovesto copy all the rice you fuks got they cant wait for the next boatload to get here.

Comment

Working...
                              X