No announcement yet.

ae86 in u.s.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ok you all have a point and i see that i AM a cocky little 123 year old that barley nkows anyhting about drifting/cars(im gonna make that godamn list and earn me sum f##cking respect )and that yes i did only know about the 86 form initial d.but i guess the main reseon that im so stupid/cocky/ingnorant/ununiforemed is because im a punk and i dont listen to rap i listen to strait ahead punk and most of the car world listens to rap and i have a hard time giving into that and because im not all that smart,i make cs and bs and an occasianal a in gym,haha,but still ill shut the f##k up for awhile and listen to the pros.thanks again and im really sorry

Comment

Aights, But I like trance more then rap... ahhaha

Comment

not everyone in the car world likes rap...

Comment

It's ok. Also a good thing to do is slow down when typing or use spell check. You can have all the knowledge in the world but knowledge is sort of like traction. If you can't put it to the ground, it isn't any good.

Comment

ok panda im not quiet done yet wiht the list but i think i got 2 of them
            4-agze-motor that goes into an 86
            t-50 either a turbo or a tranney gear still not quit clear on that 1
            thats all but i jsut strated,ill be up all night,its 11:28,illl go till 4

Comment

11:54 and i found number 2

mikuni-solex side drift-carb specially designed for drifting

this stuff is gettin harder as it goes along but still i might have it b 2 marrow,and yes i have searched all the threads,tech,drift,drift meets,general and pics and vids,o eyah and agclub.com

Comment

ok ive been listening to d12 for awhile hahahahahaha,my first rap music but i think i nkow what final drive gear is

final drive gear-the last gear in wich the ratio of it is usually about 0.88 wich is about right for drifting.but the final drive gear is basically the alst gear you have untill you redline

this may all be really off but o well,ive looked over the internet for 4 hours and drinkin 4 dr.peppers and i dowloaded the song lowrider to get me in the mood.but ive learned all about the 86 jsut by looking and reading.i might not get any respect what so ever but ive learned a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load in 4 hours.like changing the difernt gear ratios and give you more/less power and like if your a drifter you prbabley want your 2nd or 3rd ratio the highest for more power if your taking turn after turn and linking up drifts.i might be wrong about all of this wich i probabley am but still im keep on searchin.but thanks alot for everything.all of you were right,if i would shut the f##k up and read and search i could elarn it on my own

Comment

Face it the Trueno is a SLOW CAR unless ur runnning on a tricky touge and ur name is Keiichi Tsuchiya. If you are only 13 you have ALOT of dreaming, gran turismo, and downloading videos to come... he he he

Comment

Originally posted by integratuner666
                    ok ok you all have a point and i see that i AM a cocky little 123 year old that barley nkows anyhting about drifting/cars(im gonna make that godamn list and earn me sum f##cking respect )and that yes i did only know about the 86 form initial d.but i guess the main reseon that im so stupid/cocky/ingnorant/ununiforemed is because im a punk and i dont listen to rap i listen to strait ahead punk and most of the car world listens to rap and i have a hard time giving into that and because im not all that smart,i make cs and bs and an occasianal a in gym,haha,but still ill shut the f##k up for awhile and listen to the pros.thanks again and im really sorry
                    lol dude punk rocker...punk is so freakin ova rated...i mean listening to rancid, millencolin, and the offspring in 6th grade was great and all but rancid (as someone posted before) is selling out..although indestructible is a good cd...but there best is out come the wolves...millencolin is still the shizzle....what do U mean by punk? GC? new blink 182? i used to love them when they made dude ranch and when mark sang...i always hated toms voice....tell me what u listen to..and i hope u dont say the ramones or sex pistols

Comment

people listen to rap and stuff like linkin park cuz they have lots of bass...and showcars have amps and i guess they like bass...if u put your so called "punk" in the cd player...itll sound g@y because u wont hear the lead and backup guitar..trust me dude i play the guitar...when i was 13 i thought i knew what punk was all about so i dont blame you...but its a fad now...its all about money...and if i was a band id want money too so i dont blame them

Comment

Eh, ppl listen to rap for various reasons. Bass is a biproduct, more of a cultural thing. I myself listen to it because I like dance music so I tend things that can be danced to.

And also, alot of the auto industry listens to a diverse array music electronica, hip hop and rock are 3 major genres listened to. If you count the nascar ppl and mullets it'll be country.

Comment

i listen 2
                          afi
                          the casualties
                          millencolin
                          hatebreed every now and then
                          oskar
                          anti flag
                          nofx
                          deadsy
                          dead kennedys
                          dropkick mupheys

i play bass and guitar and im in a band called the downpours(only a garage band)and yes i do have out come the wolves becuase ruby soho is my favorite rancid song,i did have an indutructible cd but i stepped on it,i guess its not industructible after all .but i play bass in a band so i do know what bass and guitar sounds like.and yes blink 182s older *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is much better like nema of the state,dude ranch,chechire cat and buddah wich i all have.

panda heres my list so far

1.eft-electronic fuel injection
                          2.mikuni-solex side drift-carbs specially designed for drifting or jsut carbs.
                          3.finalg drive gear-the last gear in wich usually has the top speed ratio,but for drfters there would be 2nd or 3rd.
                          4.not yet
                          5.not yet
                          6.t-50-tranney gear or t-50 turbo
                          7.not yet
                          8.base coat clear coat-paint i think?
                          9.not yet
                          10.4-AGZE-motor that goes into a 86

i hope i earn sum respect for learning sum new things

Comment

i will just come out and say this: i f^cking hate rap!!! i hate it when some kid rolls up to the light with his integra, the rap pumping, then the window comes down and the kid is white.....not to be racist or anything....... if i want a large amount of bas i turn to drum bass or HHC (both are forms of electronic music).........

sorry, dont mean to attack anyone, it just pisses me off.

Comment

actually i agree,theres a s##t load of wiggers around here.when ig et my integra if i do im not gonna blast rap out at all.i will jsut let the car be my music.i only like 2 rape things,d12 and atmosphere

Comment

heh

hey buddy let me help you out slightly...you'll be able to see the rocker panels on this 86...

Comment

Working...
                                X