Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocker panels w00t w00t

Comment

we all love Moto-P's 86 and all the work put into that car...its incredible..

Comment

damn,panda will get pissed probabley,haha,hmmmmm

4.rocker panel-the center part of a wheel were the lugs go?

Comment

...dude...no...

come on search for it..heheh

Comment

well you see...even if you were a ricer, you'd understand atleast a little bit on what a rocker panel was...its not that hard..a panel..wouldnt be...the center part of a wheel were the lugs go...all you have to do..is look up the word panel in your nearest dictionary... --->A flat, usually rectangular piece forming a raised, recessed, or framed part of the surface in which it is set.

nothing about wheels or lugs...

Comment

ah so we're on pumpkins now? ...how can he know what a pumpkin is if he doesn't know what a VLSD is ...or what a differential is...or what any of that is?...come on dude...i think someone should help him out...i dont want to but in...but i already have..

Comment

if i want a large amount of bas i turn to drum bass or HHC (both are forms of electronic music).........
                DnB is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Dieselboy, AK1200, Roni Size...they all make me want to drive like a maniac. Can't forget Prodigy either, but most their stuff you cant just label DnB...or anything of theirs for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                  DnB is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Dieselboy, AK1200, Roni Size...they all make me want to drive like a maniac. Can't forget Prodigy either, but most their stuff you cant just label DnB...or anything of theirs for that matter.
                  hell yeah..i love that music...rage against the machine makes me want to drive and Quarashi.

Also a good japanese punk/rock band..not really punk but decide for yourself... most of there stuff is on ananime soundtrack of FLCL, the band name The Pillows, you can download there stuff of of kazaa..just a tip to you guys that like a variety of music...::shrug:: ..good luck to the dude getting tested right now...i tried to help ya but i dont want to help anymore...you're on your own

Comment

Uhm.. When you think you get them all... post them in one big list...

Yall can go ressurect the drifting music fourm if you wanna *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about music...

Also theres no need to bring race and racial ideas into this fourm either...

Comment

If you want people stop posting threads like this why doesn't anyone try to stop it.I have a suggestion a F.A.Q. section would really help, and if i weren't for him and all kids with dreams like me(yeah me) drifting would probly die out.Im only 16.I got my licenses and my car already.Now when ever i can i go out drifting rather chill with my friends.I dont know, i think i lied about my age in another thread, is cause i didn't want to get flamed at.I already did once before and it sucks.crazyhawaiian probly seen in at forumshawaii.net. yeah just by miss spelling a word some dude had to crack down on me.Yeah i spelt the word legal wrong,which made it sound like another word.But, damn why dont you people grow up.I don't care you flame at me.It just shows how immature you are.When you were 13 did you ever pick on a baby?That what it looks like to me on this thread.Just to stop all this flaming,why is'nt there a F.A.Q. section?Oh yeah, get this kid real MAD.His determination may make him a better drifter then you.
                      Last edited by ; 01-10-2004, 06:59 PM.

Comment

dude your f##king awsome,thank you so much for standing up for me it really meens alot,serisouly,thank you,but i think sum people like panda dont really hate me anymroe they jsut look down on me.but still i can see that and how im getting in there way with dumb questions.but seriously i think the youth right now like us will become better drfters knowing we have a longer time to develop our interst and skills,but i do agree we need a f.a.q. section besides the 1 that aleready there for people with stupid questions liek me and who HAVE looked all over the interne FOR 6 HOURS STRAIT JSUT TO EARN RESPECT.

Comment

project kouki, your a cool cat for standing up for the integra dude but some people learn from there mistakes and some dont but when you see 13 year old kids talking about drifting a civic "not knowing that is front wheel drive" car and saying fool i could beat anyone in drifting kind of makes you pissed off because they have no idea what the "F" there talking about. To make a long thing short let him learn on his own.

Comment

a civic??????ok yeha i htot civics were the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for awhile but that was before every 1 had them and before the fast and the furios.then they became sell out cars.and i nkow you cant drift in them.but still,i do wanna learn on that,it will jsut b hard 2 get in texas

Comment

I don look down on you guy.. I'll admit your learning... But not that quick... heres a quick tip,

Mikuni-Solex Side Draft, Is a Carb that is made just for the AE86, with the 4-AG engine.

4-AGZE, Is the Supercharged Version of the 4-AGE Which is a I-4 EFI engine.

Comment

ok,i got thos right,sortof

Comment

Working...
                                X