Comment

how?

Comment

admin or moderator has to do it...

Comment

oh ok
          DELETE THIS!

Comment

integratuner666 i wanna say sorry for the way most of the people here are acting....this forums has been getting really lame lately with so many people that need to really grow up and start helping the kids and not flameing them. I think the question was very just and i know you were just asking so theres no need to flame. dont let any of these guys scare you off too because there are alot of very respectable people here such as panda_3ight_6 and chas. Well if you need to ask somthing that you think yoru gonna get flamed on just message me ill help you out so the *Censored**Censored**Censored* holes here wont get all butt hurt even tho they were just like you a few years ago if not worst....

My aim is Crazynightfd3s

Derek

Comment

there are alot of very respectable people here such as panda_3ight_6 and chas

Bwahahahahhahahaah

Comment

Bleh! I won't say this thread is stupid because I'm posting in it. The thread question is a given, yea theres AE86's in the US. This post should not have been allowed to be dragged out to hell's depths and back like it has. I'm with the rest of the guys, lock this sh!t.

Comment

thanks alot man,yah panda and chas and you are probabley the nicest people ive seen on here

Comment

RE:

Ok, I just got done reading this thread -_-;;

Now, integratuner asked a legitimate question and admitted he was new. Sure it's not the question most of you would like to answer (we need a newbie section here), but there's no reason to make him feel bad. Everyone has to get their start somewhere... whether it be TokyoPop Initial D, friends, Option/BMi, a case of your dad owning a tofu shop and making you do deliveries before you're old enough
                    to drive. Whatever.

On the other hand, I see how it can be frustrating for someone to come in and start asking questions that have been asked a million times. But let's try to be as
                    open and informative as possible over here.

Comment

come on people it may be a stupid question but cut the kid some f***in slack he doesnt know as muich as you geniuses of drifting. he knows nothing saw a cartoon and got interested.

you may know the questions dumb but jesus christ does it hurt to help the kid.

werent we all that young?

werent we all just getting into cars at one point?

I'll put $100 that everyone in this damn board has asked their share of questions that were completely stupid and idiotic in the minds of intelligents in drifting or cars in general.

instead of flaming him you could have just answered his question and not shown your immature sides.

When i was that age all i knew was i wanted a nice car ferrari BMW etc. friend showed me super street with a Skyline R34. that started it. i got into drag loved watching street races and then saw a video of a guy doing crazy turns. i found out it wad called drifting found this site read posts and asked questions. i thank chas and ACDSUPRA and others for their help with my questions to this day chas answers my questions no matter how stupid they are.

Thank You Chas

the kid as a n00b you are all the teachers

Were supposed to learn from the ones more wise then us like teachers in school.

if this kid was a student and he asked that question wopuld u laugh at him and point ur finger at him making him feel like a peice of s***! would you!?

the poor kid comes here for a help FOR HELP! and you F***in jump on him just tearing him apart. its total bulls***!

ive lost a lot of respect for most of you.

Comment

Re: ae86 in u.s.?

Originally posted by integratuner666
                        ok im 13. now i first heard of it in initial d and i really got interestied in drifting

Comment

Originally posted by S13Silviagirl
                          not everyone in the car world likes rap...
                          I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                            Bwahahahahhahahaah
                            STFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i hooked you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                              I hate it.
                              I like rap just really 2pac and a little new stuff

50CENT SUX HE IS NOT THE NEW 2PAC HES THE WORST RAPPER EVER! good beats tho

i also like rock and initial D music cant deny the initial D music. im into some trance not a lot and barry white melts my butter love makin music baby!

kid keep asking questions learn about drifting!

Last edited by hardcoredrift; 01-12-2004, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                                STFU *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i hooked you up.
                                hahahahahha funnest thing ive heard today!

Comment

Working...
                                X