No announcement yet.

ae86 in u.s.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thanks alot guys,especially you hardcoredrift.but still i dont really care what every 1 else says becuase initia d got me into it and as long as i havent seen the 3rd episode thingy ill still like it,but drifting will always now stick with me.im more into the street racing and import tuning cars(honda,acura,mistubishi etc.)but drfting is a hole other world.with the parts,the cars and just drifting.becuase like ive always wanted to street race no matter is i get cought and my insurance goes up ill still do it.like my mom has always been like "no your not,thos mofos are crazy".ive even bought a map of austin and maped out ever strait away ive seen jsut so when i get older i can race there.im not inot jsut the looks of the car either like most kids my age,or the ferrais and the bmws(execpt the m3) and the luxery cadillacs and what not.becauase as far as i am concerned when they get older and put a woofer or 2 in the back trunk and maybe some chrome rims and a modified exaust jsut to make it sound good.ill *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing smoke em and make them feel liek the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*s they are,then maybe thell stop and think maybe i shoudl jus tput a cool air intake,and hopfully it will accelerate from there.but im only getting started,i know about all the parts and what not like aem hks and all that.like point 2 a part and ill know it.but usually i wont know how it works or how to intall it.so i dont car about you f##kers any more,exect the nice ones like panda,chas,drfit star,hardcoredrift,acdsupra7,theres sum more but i 4 got

Comment

I hate all you guys.

Comment

Working...
      X