No announcement yet.

warning: COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOO fuk dim pigs!! I drift/race wherever the hell I dam well plz!

All I got to say to cops is: "If you want me, you gotta catch me first!"

Comment

I live off of thunderbird rd in glendale. I usually haul north to New river, or i go up into the hills by deer valley. there is a spot where they are building roads up by carefree highway. I do it alone, always have, and until i get my car and my skill to a point where im not afraid hit someone else... I do it alone for my sake. I go to UTI, as far as everyone there knows I dont have a car. People at my school are full of hot air and a lot of them i trust about as far as i can throw. sometimes i'll hit up a parking lot at night... but usually my practice consists of either late night, or early morning on a week night monday thru thursday. I avoid the spots friday thru sunday and I definitely avoid where the drags are at. I have only been chased by Joes boys once and they never had a chance. i was lucky, too lucky...

tell ya what tho, if you see a 240sx with gunmetal rims and minnesota plates try and follow...

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
        OOOO fuk dim pigs!! I drift/race wherever the hell I dam well plz!

All I got to say to cops is: "If you want me, you gotta catch me first!"
        how old are you? those 'pigs' are gonna be the ones scrapping you out of your civic when you go into a wall. you need to learn that there is a reason for everything, just because what you pretend to do is illegal doesnt mean that you are in the right. because you arent... Drifting on public roads is illegal for a reason. dont be a fool, if you are gonna drift do it right, and do it safe...

Comment

sil80 dude i'm still getting connected my self. hey email me and let me know if you know anybody that wants to organiz a day. the track out near lukeafb has a perfect short course. i figure if enough of us get together it'll be some what cheap. my email is jaz_man@netzero.net any body in mesa tempe and so on write and let me know. i'll come up to scottsdale to check out the show that they put on at the mcdonalds here and there. they have some import guys with enough balls to show up and out class the domestic sometimes. hey freeway do you know a guy named jude at uti. hes one of my friends and has info here and there for where not to be certain nights( such as police busts and stuff). he mainly lets me know so that i dont get anywhere near the place and get arrested for someone else racing. hes a good guy and knows what hes talking about so listen when he says dont go there. talk to yall later
          Last edited by hirolla78; 03-14-2004, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeway
            how old are you? those 'pigs' are gonna be the ones scrapping you out of your civic when you go into a wall. you need to learn that there is a reason for everything, just because what you pretend to do is illegal doesnt mean that you are in the right. because you arent... Drifting on public roads is illegal for a reason. dont be a fool, if you are gonna drift do it right, and do it safe...
            now, i know i shouldnt get involved with this sort of thing again, but i just have to say something.......

why is it that everytime someone says something about running from the cops, or enjoying doing this sport we are all so fond of on the streets, ppl get all pissed off? I had someone try to yell at me about the same thing like 2 pages ago, and all i was doing was agreeing with the guy that lives in japan.... i guess it just makes me mad when people get pissed at others when they have no idea what their circomstance is like, and how things are for other people.

Comment

i got the hassle the most recent time when i was with my friend and his trailered car we were in a truck and the cops started the whole harassment deal you boys think youre fast huh that crap they really ride the a$$ es of the ricers

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                now, i know i shouldnt get involved with this sort of thing again, but i just have to say something.......

why is it that everytime someone says something about running from the cops, or enjoying doing this sport we are all so fond of on the streets, ppl get all pissed off? I had someone try to yell at me about the same thing like 2 pages ago, and all i was doing was agreeing with the guy that lives in japan.... i guess it just makes me mad when people get pissed at others when they have no idea what their circomstance is like, and how things are for other people.
                you saw my post right ?

Comment

Silverghost, some of us are mature enough to see beyond our own selfish desires...that's why we come down on you. Yeah, there's no doubt that some cops will be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for no reason but you can't honestly condemn them (or anybody wearing a uniform, as you did a couple pages ago) for the actions of the minority. What you are doing is illegal. Period. They are there to enforce the law and regardless of whether or not they enforce themselves at the end of the day they're wearing the badge and you aren't. As Freeway said, they'll be hauling your carcass out of your car when you ruin yourself because you feel you're above the law (as well as the laws of physics and probability). These guys, whether you belive it or not, have brought upon themselves a greater risk factor than most civilian jobs would provide. With that in mind, the minimum of respect is due and you state, a little too proudly, that you think of them as sub-human. Wearing a uniform and taking on ridiculous amounts of risk on a fairly frequent basis, I'm pretty offended by your logic. All I'm saying is that you should do a little growing up before you start shooting your mouth off because right now you're sounding like the junior high kid who listens to ICP in his parent's house and thinks he's hardcore. Don't be that kid.

Comment

oh god end the flaming hahahaha man most be a full moon out

Comment

i dont like icp...wooooooooo...im scared of clowns if anyone cares...cops are cops and cops can be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...they might be watching out for our own good but one day...my friends and i were walking and we saw a popo that pulled over a car for speeding...he looked inside the car and said "hows it goin" to the cop in the car...and the cop got out and started yelling at us and told us to go across the street while he talked to my friend...UHHHHH WHAT DID WE DO? ok..end of soap opera time...night everyone

Comment

Hmmmmm. Where exactly in New River do you dori? I live like 2-3 mins away from New River. Also, Im not too sure about the hills near Deer Valley. Ive seen those lil/ mountains and ive seen like a road on them but It looked closed off. Also, srry to burst you and hirollas bubbles: im 13. LOL I was like the only 13 year old drift fan at the D1 Grand Prix.
                        Last edited by driftersil80; 03-15-2004, 08:49 PM.

Comment

dude sil80 you can talk it. when you hit 16 i hope you can walk it too. have fun watching and fight for your right to drift when they try to outlaw it. if i find anybody up there that does this i'll let you know so maybe you can get a ride with them. peace til later.

Comment

Yo man thanx. Peece and good luck dude.

Comment

nissan guy, i did see your posts, and i thank you for that. i know its sounds bad right now, but here cops are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to us, so we dont take crap from them. thats jus the way we do it. and im sorry if thats different than you gusy are used to, but remember, i dont live in cali, r places where imports and drifting are big, and so there are no tracks or "safe" ways to drift. i wish there were, but there are about 2 GT typre tracks in the entire region......so im going stop posting on this thread because its just too touchy of an issue.

Sorry to all, i didnt mean to offend.

Comment

like that one guy said, dont remember his name they had warrents to pop the hood, when they have that, does't that mean that they have right to pop the hood. i dont like messin with cops, i just take what ever he gives me(unless its real bad than i would fight it), and leave. They will just make upbullshit and write you up. if you dont cross the lines how is drifting illegal??????? your not doing anything wrong really, even if you cross the line, are they going to pul everybody that crosses the line(even on accident)

Comment

Working...
                                X