Drifting Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Help Please

Hi. Been Reading And Watching A Drifting Videos For Over 2 Years. I'm Getting My First Car This Year. I Want A Drifting Car So I Can Learn How TO Drift With It. My Question Is I'm Hoping To Buy A RX-8 Becuase I Understand That Its An FR Car. Becuase I Dont Want To Jump In A Import From Japan, But IN The Future I'm Hoping TO Buy An Rx-7.

My Question Is, Is The RX-8 A Good Car To Drift? OR Do I have To Set Some Things On It Or Does It Drift Stock? My Other Question Is Would It Be Better To Buy An Import rx-7?

Please Help Me Out. By The Way I Live In Canada.

Im confuesd arnt they all imports.

Comment

wow..an rx8 for your first car? i heard that the rx8s have low power...i would go for an fd3s if u have enough money for an rx8 but i would suggest a cheap car for your first drift car

Comment

yeah fd3s is a good car but you can't really get them here in canada and i wouldnt want to import it from japan cuz it would cost like 25000$ o yah and the rx-8 is used.

Comment

so i dun really know what to do. help me out guys.

Comment

im confused to

they r all imports like CHAS said

im geting my first car in a month, im only 16 im lookin for a 3 series bimmer

i heard rx8's r real low on power, for that money u can get better man.

Rx7 you dont have to import one you can get them here

Comment

i would say go for an ae86 or a cheap car...can u test drive the rx8?

Comment

yes. i can test drive it and i will before doing any thing. but its hard to find rx-7 here i mean an rx-8 u can just buy from a dealer. but rx-7 for example the 89 the only way i know is import from japan cuz i never saw from like a used dealer mag or a used dealer. do you guys know where i can find one? i live in ontario if this helps. Eaven a AE86 i would love one but i dont know where to look?

Comment

Does Eny One Know?

Comment

cehck on beyond.ca and search for "for sale"...i dont know anything about canada so i couldnt help u much

Comment

wow small world i live in Windsor ontario

wut about u
                      i see rx7 down here

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                        im confused to

they r all imports like CHAS said

im geting my first car in a month, im only 16 im lookin for a 3 series bimmer

i heard rx8's r real low on power, for that money u can get better man.

Rx7 you dont have to import one you can get them here
                        Chas hasnt even posted on this thread yet.

Comment

I live in toronto i see about 3 rx-7s the 89 ones and 1 levin.

Comment

lol i ment weapon X u guys had the same pic lol so i was like wtf lol sorry bro

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                              lol i ment weapon X u guys had the same pic lol so i was like wtf lol sorry bro
                              it wasnt even weapon x who said it

Comment

Working...
                              X